Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

i hate high scool

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate high scool

i was coming home from school today and was pulling up to a light. Before i got to the light there was a stop sign, i let one girl through. she went through and this jackass behind her trys to wedge in between us, i pull up to block and keep my spot. as im sittin there the little ****(he was also driving a 3.2 cl which definitly gave him points) goes around in the parking lot and wedges in between me and the car in front of me staying about six inches away, wouldnt be so bad if i just got my camaro. good thing is i didnt get hit, just pissed me off.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Happens everywhere. You'll get used to it.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Launching!

what he said^, but just remember, your car is faster, looks better, and sounds much better. (Is this Marcus's friend with a BONE stock pewter Z that's missing a man pedal?)
Old 08-31-2009, 04:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

weird.... that doesnt give any reason to why u hate highschool LOL
Old 08-31-2009, 04:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bowtie4life
what he said^, but just remember, your car is faster, looks better, and sounds much better. (Is this Marcus's friend with a BONE stock pewter Z that's missing a man pedal?)
You would be correct. hahahahaha
Old 08-31-2009, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man pedals. LMAO.

Sucks get a beater and hit them next time.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wait until college when you have to commute to a campus that seems like it has about 4000 less parking spots than it needs.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bballr4567
Wait until college when you have to commute to a campus that seems like it has about 4000 less parking spots than it needs.
sounds like my campus LOL
Old 08-31-2009, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Well, you need to go back to elementary school to learn how to spell school correctly.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

And even if you get one of those spots, you still have to walk a few miles to get anywhere you want to go.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RsSean
Man pedals. LMAO.

Sucks get a beater and hit them next time.
man pedals ftw, find a $400 truck and park it right next to his drivers door so he can barely get into it.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

what he said lol
Old 08-31-2009, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bongva
sounds like my campus LOL
Originally Posted by SidewayzOZ
And even if you get one of those spots, you still have to walk a few miles to get anywhere you want to go.
Originally Posted by redbird555
what he said lol
Here is the press release from my school.

Titled: More places to park this fall!!

Just over 200 parking spaces in lots A and G were lost to the roundabout and road expansion project, and about half of parking lot J is currently in use as a staging area for construction of the Business and Engineering Center. At the same time, more than 200 parking spaces have been added, by expanding existing parking lots or building new ones.
Seriously? How the hell is that more? You took out over 200 but added more than 200 yet its more? Just not a very good worded press release.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:51 PM
Launching!

but see, they got rid of 218, and added 225, so it's more, lol.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Get this kid: in 20 years you WILL look back and say: WOW, those really were the BEST years of my life, really.

I promise you.....life doesn't get any easier when you grow up.

And if you don't think I know what I am talking about, I was talking to a friend on mine I just re hooked up with thru facebook from high school, last time we talked was 31 years ago. I would trade almost anything I own to go back to those days, no ****, I said almost.
Enjoy what you have now, Yeah old phuckers drive f-bodys too LOL
Old 08-31-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

I agree with the above. Have fun now! I like my life, but it was way easier then!!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Yeah, just one of those days, and as to the scoop part, the h on the keyboard works when it wants to, and to the whole man pedal thing, it's my first car and Im more than happy with, marcus you don't have one either so shut it, the reason I hate high school because they're all already bad drivers and when everyone leaves at the same time it becomes a frenzy
Old 09-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fishkingoftheseas
Yeah, just one of those days, and as to the scoop part, the h on the keyboard works when it wants to, and to the whole man pedal thing, it's my first car and Im more than happy with, marcus you don't have one either so shut it, the reason I hate high school because they're all already bad drivers and when everyone leaves at the same time it becomes a frenzy
Do you remember how many times my Jeep got hit, 6 times to be exact!!!! What every one said above you will miss the good and the bad, I'm sure you saw me complain about high school, but I would love to go back to a care free world that was. College parking was much worse, I still remember when that idiot broadsided me in the parkinglot. That made me sick. Also Bryan you relize who are the morans and who are the smart ones which take some maturity so be mature about someone cutting in front of you it is just life I get mad too I am sure you have seen it. As for the man pedal seams to me that there is a certin blue car in my garage that has one of those so called man pedals. HAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Teching In

related story:
I was 17 and my dad let me take his 65 nova ss to school one day, went to leave school and two tools in a taurus wagon are trying to do burnouts in the adjacent lot. Im waiting in line and sure enough they pull up trying to get out in front of me but I say F that and leave no room. But the person behind me lets them out where they continue to do one wheel peels. Its me and two friends (both 6 feet tall jocks) and we're sitting waiting for the light and sure enough "screeeeech bump!" they hit my dads mint nova that he NEVER lets me drive to school! We jump out to whoop some *** and they have the doors locked looking at the floor in between their legs as my two friends curse and beat on the windows. I check the car and their pos pla tic bumper didnt even leave a mark on the steel nova one. We load up and head out but I never saw the taurus in the lot again.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Teching In

i appretiate the thoughts guys, i was just frustrated and if nothing else i learned how not to drive

Quick Reply: i hate high scool