Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

mini pockets bikes meet !!!..anyone..?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini pockets bikes meet !!!..anyone..?

pocket bikes meet !! anyone..?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im trying to start a mini pockets bike meet once of month .,if anyone still owns one of this bikes let me know....this was a good motorsport back a few years ago to bad they got a bad rep here in florida and became street illegal., i still have 5 that my kids and i still ride just trying to bring a good sport back out so if anyone knows of a good spot, parking lot , park trail anything open and safe and ok to ride this bikes let me know...this bikes are cool as hell they go 40-45mph with out nos....lol..rico :cool tampa/brandon
Old 11-06-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my girlfriend and i stunt 50cc CRF50 bikes. dont let them fool ya. they are much more difficult to perfect than streetbikes. i would be totally down to meet up with you guys. i am located in Jacksonville. hell we have about 3-5 stunt seshs a week. i just got back from one.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
Teching In

nice man !!..hell yeah..the plan is to get some people together and then do it once of month ., im trying to find a empty lot with out any problems or cops i know you are in jacksonville but if you are willing to ride down here that is what im talking about .,just posted a few more on 3 other sites so will see what happens got 5 bikes ready to race...pictures coming up soon!!
Old 11-06-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a really secure spot. the security guards love us. we go almost every night. if yall wanted to come up here i'd have a good place to meet for sure.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98TA6.0
i have a really secure spot. the security guards love us. we go almost every night. if yall wanted to come up here i'd have a good place to meet for sure.
sounds good man!!...let me try to find a spot down here first if not them we probarly will ride up there....
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Teching In

t.t.t.

Quick Reply: mini pockets bikes meet !!!..anyone..?