Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

FBNCC Looking to expand to Florida!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FBNCC Looking to expand to Florida!!

FireBird Nation Car Club (FBNCC) is looking for Florida Firebird's to get a Chapter going. If you are interested or have questions shoot me a PM!!
Old 12-22-2009, 07:37 PM
Teching In

Being that Camaro's and Firebird are classified as an F-Body, I offered an open invitation to group up with another club in the Fla. area to join forces, but was met with rudeness, in the fact that I own a Camaro.

Last edited by Bluechevyz28; 12-22-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:34 PM
Launching!

I'm actually starting an f bodyclub in palm beach and Martin county. So far we've got 6 ppl so far. I'm the only lt1 pm me if neone wants to join. Were gna meet at PBIR every other week onfriday.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bluechevyz28
Being that Camaro's and Firebird are classified as an F-Body, I offered an open invitation to group up with another club in the Fla. area to join forces, but was met with rudeness, in the fact that I own a Camaro.
This is true, we both belong to an established FL Statewide Camaro/Firebird club. BluechevyZ notified FBN of an event where they might generate some interest in joining. We were not looking for new peeps but perhaps some of our FB members would be interested as we have no problem with multiple membership. After we were met with rudeness and an elitest attitude more common of exoctic rich boy clubs we resinded the offer.
In 6 years we've had 0 issues between Firebird and Camaro owners because we have mutual respect for both, and always will.
I'm not saying there aren't good folks in the ranks, I'm sure there are and i hope they take control, otherwise the idiots are going to ruin it for you if not weeded out. IMO .....we've gone through it.
Good luck!

Last edited by FLBoy1233; 12-23-2009 at 11:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Sorry for that experience.....

Quick Reply: FBNCC Looking to expand to Florida!!