Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

NASA Event @ PBIR April 24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 05:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default NASA Event @ PBIR April 24, 2010

Anyone else going? If so i'll see ya there My car is easy to spot.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

I'll be there for both days running with the HPDE4 / Time Trial group in TTB. I'll look you up and if you see a white 94 Trans Am then it's likely me. See you there.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeff94TA
I'll be there for both days running with the HPDE4 / Time Trial group in TTB. I'll look you up and if you see a white 94 Trans Am then it's likely me. See you there.
Nice! I'm a noobie so I'll be in the HPDE1 group. I'm excited. Do you live around plantation? I see a white LT1 bird all the time that matches your sig.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by OffspringZ28
Nice! I'm a noobie so I'll be in the HPDE1 group. I'm excited. Do you live around plantation? I see a white LT1 bird all the time that matches your sig.
I'm in the Orlando area so it isn't me and I don't drive it much on the street any more.

You'll have a blast and just remember to listen to your instructor. If you follow their guidance you'll get faster each time you go out and you won't believe your progress by the end of the day. I wish I could take you for a ride but since I'm competing in time trials it's not allowed.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm in the Orlando area so it isn't me and I don't drive it much on the street any more.

You'll have a blast and just remember to listen to your instructor. If you follow their guidance you'll get faster each time you go out and you won't believe your progress by the end of the day. I wish I could take you for a ride but since I'm competing in time trials it's not allowed.
Since i'm a noobie i figure it will take a couple track days before i get to head out solo huh. I'm in no rush at all as I would like to take the longest time possible with an instructor before i ride solo. I don't want to be "that guy".
Old 04-02-2010, 05:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you at martin autox last month? Saw a car there with similar specs to what your sig says.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by OffspringZ28
Since i'm a noobie i figure it will take a couple track days before i get to head out solo huh. I'm in no rush at all as I would like to take the longest time possible with an instructor before i ride solo. I don't want to be "that guy".
That's a great attitude and yes count on at least a couple of events at best before you solo. Hang onto those instructors as long as you can.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ec_nova
Were you at martin autox last month? Saw a car there with similar specs to what your sig says.
That was me and I hope to make next weekends Martin event as well. I've been autocrossing with Martin for a while now but didn't make it out much last year.