Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Relatively new to the area, need good exhaust shop and tuner (St. Pete)

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Relatively new to the area, need good exhaust shop and tuner (St. Pete)

Hey everyone,
I have been living in St Petersburg for around a year now and I just got my car shipped over here. It has been sitting around for almost 2 years and it needs some TLC.

I need a good exhaust shop with a mandrel bender to do some 4" turbo back exhaust work.

I also need a tuner with a dyno that is knowledgeable about turbo cars. I already have EFI Live and a Roadrunner, but I am really rusty and I could never get the AFR at idle higher than 12:1 with my 60 lb injectors.

If anyone is interested in the car, I have been trying to get it up and running so I can eventually sell it, but I want to iron out all of the kinks and get some good numbers (700+ HP/TQ) down first. Check out the sig for more info.

Last edited by 02BlackOnBlackSS; 05-18-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Tune

Jeremy Formato is over in Tampa. He uses HP Tuners but it will edit an EFI tune once it's read from the ECM.

Send him a PM via that user name.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by davidws6
Jeremy Formato is over in Tampa. He uses HP Tuners but it will edit an EFI tune once it's read from the ECM.

Send him a PM via that user name.
I have heard of him before back when I was doing a little tuning, I didn't know he was in the area. I'll have to get in touch with him. I would like to have the car tuned with EFI Live since I have the Roadrunner in the car already. Thanks for the suggestion, do you guys have any more recommendations?
Old 08-07-2010, 09:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default tune

have you gotten your car tuned you. Id be happy to help you

Quick Reply: Relatively new to the area, need good exhaust shop and tuner (St. Pete)