Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Trans install

Old 04-30-2011, 10:16 PM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Trans install

Hey guys,

Moving back to Florida (thank God!) in about a month or so and I'm going to have a built trans and 3600 stall I want put in shortly after getting there. Anyone recommend a good shop in the Rockledge/Cocoa area? If I have to drive to out of the area to get it done at a reputable shop I'm ok with that, rather have a drive to get to a good shop then do it at a shady place that's close.

On that note, I'll be wanting to do a cam/intake manifold swap and a dyno tune within a couple months after that, any recommendations on a shop for that?

Can't wait to get back to Florida!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by HWI
Hey guys,

Moving back to Florida (thank God!) in about a month or so and I'm going to have a built trans and 3600 stall I want put in shortly after getting there. Anyone recommend a good shop in the Rockledge/Cocoa area? If I have to drive to out of the area to get it done at a reputable shop I'm ok with that, rather have a drive to get to a good shop then do it at a shady place that's close.

On that note, I'll be wanting to do a cam/intake manifold swap and a dyno tune within a couple months after that, any recommendations on a shop for that?

Can't wait to get back to Florida!

Masport Speed Shop. Trans units, Chassis builds, Street mods, Dyno tuning all under one roof. We are one of, if not the largest speed shop in FL.

Our website is being redone but here's a link to some info.

We are located in Boca Raton.

http://www.need2speed.com/vb_forums/...ad.php?t=78923
Old 05-01-2011, 11:36 PM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Looks like a pretty sick shop you got there, and Boca Raton isn't too far, like a 2.5 hour drive. Thanks.
Old 05-03-2011, 09:59 PM
FormerVendor

Pm sent. We specialize in LSx performance, installs and custom dyno tuning packages. Our fully equipped shop and knowledgeble staff offer the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction. We'd love to earn your business. Just search our name and the rest will speak for itself.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:52 AM
HWI
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks for the PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trans install