Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Detailer Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Detailer Wanted

I'm looking for someone that lives close to me that I can come to or who will come to my house to detail a 99 Z28. I am located in the Altamonte Springs area near Lake Brantley High School. If interested, please list what your detail involves, experience, photos of previous work if available, and fee. I may also have that person also detail a 06 Pontiac Grand Prix depending on cost. Thanks
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Only 2 ppl come to mind and that is Aaron(phantomr/t) or Marcus(greenenvy) I have both there #s. I know Marcus does alot of the come to you stuff. And Aaron does fantastic work!
Old 06-24-2011, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

I know of Aaron but I don't think he is nearby or comes to you. I'm pretty sure I have met Marcus before as well. Maybe they will chime in.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would love to help you out!

You seen my t/a a million times. I been detailing for about 10 years now and 2 years of them was detailing at coggin honda on OBT. Im close by but not to sure were that high school is. doing the detail would be best in the shade if any. My full detail includes.

wash, rinse, clay bar, 3 stage waxing. cleaner wax, sealer & glaze and then wax. I mostly use mothers or meguiars products. All washing and cleaning is done with micro fiber and buffer. Windows, engine, carpet, tires, trunk headlight cleaning and sealer all included. Here are some pics. Any questions just ask. I can get both cars done for $100
A buddy's truck

Sisters Vette

My old ride

My new ride. This is just hours after a 6 hours of detailing.

A buddy's 73 vette
Old 06-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Count of Monte Crlo
I'm looking for someone that lives close to me that I can come to or who will come to my house to detail a 99 Z28. I am located in the Altamonte Springs area near Lake Brantley High School. If interested, please list what your detail involves, experience, photos of previous work if available, and fee. I may also have that person also detail a 06 Pontiac Grand Prix depending on cost. Thanks
I need to see your cars so I can determine what each vehicle would intel. I have multiple compunds and polishes for different applications as well as buffer pads to get your car(s) looking like they should. I believe we have met, and trevor thanks for the mention. I have no problem coming to you
Old 06-24-2011, 06:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

GRN ENVY is the bomb ill tell you that he can work wonders with cars ... hes been the only detail guy i have ever used and i have always been completely satisfied ... hes great and hes vary fair with his prices and hes always willing to come to you he always gives the upmost customer satisfaction ... great guy all the way around
Old 06-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Staging Lane

Here are some pics

Old 06-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1986irocz28
GRN ENVY is the bomb ill tell you that he can work wonders with cars ... hes been the only detail guy i have ever used and i have always been completely satisfied ... hes great and hes vary fair with his prices and hes always willing to come to you he always gives the upmost customer satisfaction ... great guy all the way around
Thanks for the comments Ryan
Old 06-24-2011, 10:35 PM
Teching In

$100? I might have took up that offer if I hadn't just dropped some dough on a DA kit, lol.

Quick Reply: Detailer Wanted