Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Moving to Tampa this Friday.... couple miles north of USF, anyone have 2 hrs to help

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Moving to Tampa this Friday.... couple miles north of USF, anyone have 2 hrs to help

My wife and I are moving to Bruce B Downs and north of Fowler (a few miles) this coming Friday. I do not know anyone in the Tampa area that can give me a hand lifting what little furniture we are bringing (one bedroom set, 1 couch, a dining room table, and a desk). We are going to buy a lot of new furniture when we move in so we definitely do not have a "house full". I have made a few phone calls and everyone seems to have a minimum charge that far exceeds what simple lifting needs to be done. We do not need help with boxes or anything small, just the big stuff.

I'll be bringing my TA down in a few weeks, currently in Michigan getting a 372 iron block, TH350, 12-bolt, full Spohn susp...so when it's done I will be game to find a local track, cruises, whatever Tampa has to offer!
Old 07-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What time would you need help Friday?
Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anytime Friday. We are arriving sometime around midnight and catching some sleep..... Probably start unloading boxes around 8am and whenever help gets there doing the bigger stuff.