Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

jacksonville...

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jacksonville...

looking to move there sometime between jan-march.. i grew up in orlando so i know florida but i don't know what areas are nice in jax. how is the job market there?

how many members live in the area?
Old 11-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

Orange park here. Job market isn't as bad as everyone says it is. I moved from md in august and only took me a month to find a good paying job.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

i live on arglye next to orange park. im navy so i dont know much about the job market but theres always new stuff opening up in jax. the ls1 scene well put it this way i cant drive anywhere without seeing at least one camaro or firebird or gto. plenty of f bodys in jax
Old 11-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Staging Lane

I live in Fruit cove south of down town. Its really not that hard finding a job if you just gotta look around im sure youll find one look at ads on craigslist. I know of a few guys that are on here that live around my area and we normally all ride out to a sonic on beach blvd on Saturdays. The parking lots behind the sonic fill up and theres normally a few fbodys out there but mainly rice and wiggers in there crown vics.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah I see atleast one fbody a day. Haven't made it out to the sonic meet yet because I really don't know anyone who cruises out to it and I'm not trying to be that guy who just looks around because he doesn't know anyone lol. Once my friend gets his motor back in his s4 I'm sure I'll ride down check it out and hopefully meet some members on here.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:17 PM
11 Second Club

thanks for the info yall. i am hoping to just transfer with my current work but if that doesn't happen i'll be looking. i am possibly moving to jax beach or somewhat around there. if the place i am looking at falls through i will be looking around.

i am on jaxstreetscene.com and i have raced in fl for years in the past. i figured there would be a decent scene around there.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:54 PM
On The Tree

Always depends on what kind of job you are looking for. Lsx scene is pretty good.

Check out rivercityperformance.com we do a cruise or something every month. Good group of guys from here and some that are not.

I work in Gainesville but I dont hang out there much.

Quick Reply: jacksonville...