Panama City (Beach) Check In - LS1TECH

Log In 


Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Panama City (Beach) Check In

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
-=Modified=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 338
Default Panama City (Beach) Check In

Bay County check in.
-=Modified=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Staging Lane
iTrader: (7)
 
stinkynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Right near the BEACH! BOOIIIEEE
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Modified=- View Post
Bay County check in.
PCB!! It may just be us in here...
stinkynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:02 PM   #3
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
-=Modified=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 338
Default

We'll have to get together for a beer sometime. Car is getting painted at teh moment
-=Modified=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #4
TECH Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
Teh Juggernaut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 464
Default

Www.panamacitylsx.com
Teh Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
Staging Lane
iTrader: (7)
 
stinkynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Right near the BEACH! BOOIIIEEE
Posts: 68
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut View Post
I wasn't aware anyone still went to that site... SWEET!
stinkynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
SRZ
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (14)
 
SRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 1,071
Default

What up? Yeah we still hit up the site. Whose painting your car?
SRZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #7
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
-=Modified=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 338
Default

Kingsburys
-=Modified=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #8
TECH Apprentice
Thread Starter
iTrader: (3)
 
-=Modified=-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 338
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Juggernaut View Post
Registered. Maybe we can schedule a meet somewhere on the beach in March.
-=Modified=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #9
SRZ
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (14)
 
SRZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: FL
Posts: 1,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Modified=- View Post
Registered. Maybe we can schedule a meet somewhere on the beach in March.
Always up for a meet. BTW, Festival of Speed is Mar 24th and a couple of us are getting together then to head out that event. Mark your calendar if you can make it. 1/2 mile top speed run. http://www.wannagofast.com Don't have a link to their site on this laptop but I'll drop it on here later today. Also, there is another event but not necessarily an Fbody event in Mobile Al. There is a link on the pclsx site though for it. Hope you can make it!

Kingsbury? Never heard of them. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Silas,

updated

Last edited by SRZ; 02-09-2012 at 01:48 PM.
SRZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
TECH Addict
iTrader: (7)
 
02 WS6 TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Up in the Hills...Down there.
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkynuts View Post
I wasn't aware anyone still went to that site... SWEET!


Phunny Phukker, ain'tcha... Mr. Attends ONE meet a year...
02 WS6 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #11
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
HOTROD98Z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Molino, FL
Posts: 1,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRZ View Post
Always up for a meet. BTW, Festival of Speed is Mar 24th and a couple of us are getting together then to head out that event. Mark your calendar if you can make it. 1/2 mile top speed run. http://www.wannagofast.com Don't have a link to their site on this laptop but I'll drop it on here later today. Also, there is another event but not necessarily an Fbody event in Mobile Al. There is a link on the pclsx site though for it. Hope you can make it!

Kingsbury? Never heard of them. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Silas,

updated
Have you guys done the 1/2 mile before? I found that site awhile back and watched the video looked like there's some fast cars down there. I think it would be fun to do but my car's just a bolt on lq4, i think i would be shunned Is there all kinds of cars or just high hp stuff pushing 4 digits?
HOTROD98Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #12
TECH Addict
iTrader: (7)
 
02 WS6 TA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Up in the Hills...Down there.
Posts: 2,278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTROD98Z View Post
Have you guys done the 1/2 mile before? I found that site awhile back and watched the video looked like there's some fast cars down there. I think it would be fun to do but my car's just a bolt on lq4, i think i would be shunned Is there all kinds of cars or just high hp stuff pushing 4 digits?

This will be a first for us (at least SRZ and myself). Judging by the videos posted, there is a good mix of all sorts of stuff- You should make a pretty good representation. God willing and the creek don't rise, a certain Black T/A will be hurting some big $$$ feelings that weekend.
02 WS6 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
beach, city, ls1, ls1tech, panama, tuning, wwwpanamacitylsxcom

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:36 PM.