Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Fasterproms (Jeremy Formato) Tuning in SW Florida (Cape Coral/Ft Myers)

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fasterproms (Jeremy Formato) Tuning in SW Florida (Cape Coral/Ft Myers)

Ladies and gents, Jeremy would like to set up a tuning session in SW Florida and I am the local liaison to get things rolling. Jeremy likes to have at least 6-7 definite cars before scheduling a date, but we do schedule a date/time to please everybody as much as we can. So at this time if you are interested in getting a tune by Formato please PM me include your vehicle, general mods, and a day of the week/time that works best for you. I will keep a list updated in this post and once we get final details ironed out I will send everybody a message to verify it works for them.

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

And you are....? Not to be a SA...but is he so busy now he needs a liaison?
No offense, seriously, but he always answers his cell when I call and timely get me in...
Old 05-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Teching In

He has been going through me to set up his tuning sessions down here lately. It's easier for me to gather everybody and then just set a date with him vs him having to deal with each individual person.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:19 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

OK..sending you a PM
Old 05-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Teching In

Cool thanks, glad you understand.

If you know any other local guys needing to get tuned just spread the word. I know a good chunk of the local LSx crowd, but I'm not too big in the F-Body scene.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 05ls7gto
Cool thanks, glad you understand. If you know any other local guys needing to get tuned just spread the word. I know a good chunk of the local LSx crowd, but I'm not too big in the F-Body scene.
I sent you a pm on fmr, is there anyway he can tune my ecu while my car is being built? I took the ecu out to remove other things so it would be easy for me to send it to him. Iv heard of places doing it but not sure if he does too

Quick Reply: Fasterproms (Jeremy Formato) Tuning in SW Florida (Cape Coral/Ft Myers)