Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Need driveshaft extended jacksonville

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:37 PM
o2k
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need driveshaft extended jacksonville

Where can I go in jacksonville to get my driveshaft extended by a little over and inch? Perhaps someone who will not charge me too much.
Old 08-22-2014, 05:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You can cut down, not extend. Sorry,new shaft.
I did find a used prepulled shaft in a stack at Acme auto parts on Beaver street years ago.
The 2 main local places to get a shaft made are Florida Powertrain on beaver st & driveline services?? on Lane avenue. I'd go with the 2nd if needed or a used shaft from someone who prepulls them in a stack
Old 08-28-2014, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by o2k
Where can I go in jacksonville to get my driveshaft extended by a little over and inch? Perhaps someone who will not charge me too much.
hey hows that T/A i sold ya going? i see some diff mods in the sig. im looking at picking up a gto lately. ended up selling that firehawk a week after you bought the t/a
Old 09-09-2014, 12:26 AM
o2k
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by usnfenix
hey hows that T/A i sold ya going? i see some diff mods in the sig. im looking at picking up a gto lately. ended up selling that firehawk a week after you bought the t/a
Hey man! Good to hear from you. Trans am is doing good.. Tune, Changed the trans, lowered it as well as new struts/shocks.. Still a ways to go before I get it to where I want. Trying to get to 500rwhp N/A. I found some keys under the pass seat... not sure if you need them.. let me know.

Love GTOs.. Didnt you buy a mustang?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:27 AM
o2k
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jlcustomz
You can cut down, not extend. Sorry,new shaft.
I did find a used prepulled shaft in a stack at Acme auto parts on Beaver street years ago.
The 2 main local places to get a shaft made are Florida Powertrain on beaver st & driveline services?? on Lane avenue. I'd go with the 2nd if needed or a used shaft from someone who prepulls them in a stack
Many have told me you can extend.

Quick Reply: Need driveshaft extended jacksonville