Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Having my tranny built

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Having my tranny built

Well all, I dropped my car off on monday to have the transmission built. I took it to Transmission Physicians because I have heard alot of good things about them. After I got there and got to talkin to Fernando for a little while he is a really cool guy and Im glad I took it to him. I cant wait to get it back and start modding it some more Im in withdrawals without my car but it will be well worth the wait. While I was there talkin and waiting for my ride, I noticed he seemed to have alot of LS1 business and Fernando proceeded to tell me that he had Gator's car currently up on the lift. I dont know Gator personally but from everything Ive read about your car and what I was told and saw when I was there, congrats on a bad *** car. Just thought I'd share my experience on monday.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You made the right choice to take it there, i just dropped off my Grand National this morning when it decided to self destruct, I guess you took gator, and my advice good choice, i just saw it in the shop looks good.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you made the right choice. they are teh ONLY place i would EVER recomend for a 4L60e build. my car is still under the knife. hopefully when we get a few more things finished it will be ready to rock and roll.

you are in good hands

Quick Reply: Having my tranny built