Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

recommend me a head shop in sarasota area

Old 08-16-2007, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default recommend me a head shop in sarasota area

so i have a set of vortec heads, professionally ported, all the machine work etc etc they are the best you can get with a stock casting head for a 4.3l v6. each head has one hair line crack inside one combustion chamber going from one valve to the other and it appears as if they do go into a water jacket. i'm looking for a good shop to do the repair and assemble the heads. the heads are cast iron. i would just toss them but these heads have very extensive and expensive port work

i live in venice, just south of sarasota. i would prefer a shop in this area down to port charlotte, maybe tampa. any recommendations?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry man, can't help ya out. My friend has an S10 that he's looking to mod though, do you have any more info about your turbo build?
Old 08-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Teching In

just syty exhaust manifolds, precision turbo, edelbrock 2114 intake manifold converted to multi-port fuel injection, vortec, small crane cam etc etc, all the good stuff. the pic in my sig is old, alot has changed since then. is there anything specific he wants to know?

i used to go to UCF, i graduated a few years back

Search this Thread