Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Guys that have seen the nitrous kit come to my defense.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 09:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guys that have seen the nitrous kit come to my defense.

Hey guys, look at this.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...17#post7634417

I left negative feedback for this 2000turbovert and they removed it and sided with him. THis is nuts. Can you guys that saw the kit please post up there and let them know what I really got? I would really appreciate it. He lied about when I would get the additional parts, he lied about it being brand new, and he obvously lied to some moderator and I guess they beleived him, or he is a good buddy. Or maybe it is how much money he pays as a sponser gives him a pass.

help me out guys, you all know I am as easy going as anybody, but I hate getting screwed.

Thanks
Old 08-17-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Resident

looks like he is a sponser? you know a sponser cant have bad feedback right? :wink:
Old 08-17-2007, 11:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I am figuring that out. I PMd the guy who apparently removed it and he told me I did it wrong, so I redid it. Lets see if it sticks this time. I cant beleive this guy that contradicts himself over and over gets a pass. First he says on 8/1 he realizes he forgot the WOT switch because he saw it there, then he turns around and says he had to order a one new. Then he says he was in surgery and couldnt reply to my PMs but somehow he was able to post up more for sale threads and set up his sponser thread while he is ignoring my PMs. Brand New, but not really. Who knows really. All I know is he said he had the parts on 8/1 and would ship out ASAP, but then on 8/13 he says he just got the part in and would overnight it, but never does.

Wow thats 4 lies right there. And this guy is supposed to be a good sponser and I should give him another chance to actually ship the parts, and I cant leave him negative??? Lets see how it goes now.

Last edited by mnypitZ; 08-18-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Junkie

^ Do you have original PM's/thread links written by him describing the product one way, and do you have pics of the product another way?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have his PMs, but his link in the PM was to Harris website. So the assumption was it will look just like that but without the jets(he said they were missing). I have all his PMs with his contradictory statements though. And I can take a pic I suppose before I ship it out. I resold it.

He is not denying that he didnt send the parts, he is simply not replying to my PMs and not sending the missing parts. Honestly I dont care that its not brand new, hell I dont care if it was used, I just wanted all the parts shown in the link he provided, that he was supposed to ship, if even after the fact.

Last edited by mnypitZ; 08-17-2007 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

If you're honest and you know you're in the right, I don't see why you shouldn't post a feedback thread in the Sponsor Feedback sub-forum...

See, you're in the negative trader feedback section right now... IDK how that works for sponsors.

Because even if you are flat-out lying, it's still the appropriate place for these issues to be sorted with the benefit of disclosure to forum members.

IMO.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

I didnt see that as appropriate because I didnt go into the transaction when he was a sponser. When I paid him and made this deal he was just another LS1tech member selling some parts. At least I didnt know he was a sponser.

All I wanted here was a couple of the many people that saw the kit when I got it and back me up. I left it at a local shop for the last 2 weeks. So I know a few people either saw it or knew about it. News seems to travel fast around here.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mnypitZ
I didnt see that as appropriate because I didnt go into the transaction when he was a sponser. When I paid him and made this deal he was just another LS1tech member selling some parts.
Ooops... I didn't know that.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Origionally all I wanted was the parts. Now it seems obvious to me that I am not getting them, and I want everyone to know what he did to me.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:55 AM
On The Tree

goodluck with everything bro
Old 08-18-2007, 07:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

that sux. sorry to hear of your problems. I hate when stuff gets this way. it always makes me fearful of purchasing stuff without picking it up or seeing the product in person.
Old 08-18-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Shitty... another member in the LT1/LT4 forum got ripped on some RR's and is posting similar stuff about how shady the dude that sold them is/was (different people though). You just gotta demand real photos and descriptions of what your getting from these people or they try and slide this crap your way. Hope you get some sort of refund, apology or something man.
Old 08-18-2007, 11:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If you're not a moderator or sponsor here, it will sooner or later happen. Hate it's that way, but, they don't have to play by any rules but their own. Most mod's are pretty good about things like this, but, it's pretty apparent the guy misrepresented the product and you got hosed. That's very unfortunate for honest, hard-working people who are accustomed to dealing with good people. Count your losses and move on man ... as bad as it sounds, sometimes that's what you have to do.

You do have his address where he lives, right? Maybe you should go see him. Jantzer nearly got a visit from me as I have relatives about 3 towns over from where he lives in Oregon. I decided the sorry f**ker wasn't worth wasting my time on.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dont have any of his personal info, but I dont have any intentions of going there for $100 worth of parts. He actually accused me of hiring a private investigator that called his house from Lake Mary. I mean come on, what a moron. I figure he screwed over someone else for a lot more money and they probably hired them.

So far my second negative I left has stayed. I guess we shall see. Judging from the responses I got from the moderator it sounds like he lied to him. Once I sent the quotes from the PMs I had he seems to be more receptive to my views. But who knows.

Thanks guys for the kind words. At this point it is a matter of principle, not money. The small amount of money I lost is insignificant. This guys attitude and holier than thou mentality is the issue. He thinks he is untouchable and uses his feedback as a selling tool in his threads. Now he is a sponser. Hell of a way to start out. A new vender should be bending over backwards for customers, especially for such a small item. When I had my dealership, I used to eat thousands of dollars to make things right, especially to locals and enthusiasts. Word of mouth is everything.

But I guess some people are differant and just dont care. Well I get a lot of computer time at my job, so I wont let it go. I hope it was worth it for him.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:26 PM
10 Second Club

seeing as you brought it to my shop to help you install it, i got to see it firsthand. it's a used kit. fittings had wrech marks on them, bottle scratched up from the missing brackets, no WOT switch or bracket, no jets, no wiring that's provided with the kit from harris, and the pressure guage already installed on the bottle (not installed from harris).

just got through installing a BRAND NEW out of the box HSW wet kit in deanasdork car. you got hosed, plain and simple. i don't mind backing you up.

Last edited by mrr23; 08-19-2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks Robert. I didnt want to bring you up, but was hoping you would post up.

Thanks
John
Old 08-19-2007, 09:01 PM
10 Second Club

i have no problems giving a hand out when needed.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JEB99TA
If you're not a moderator or sponsor here, it will sooner or later happen. Hate it's that way, but, they don't have to play by any rules but their own. Most mod's are pretty good about things like this, but, it's pretty apparent the guy misrepresented the product and you got hosed. That's very unfortunate for honest, hard-working people who are accustomed to dealing with good people. Count your losses and move on man ... as bad as it sounds, sometimes that's what you have to do.

You do have his address where he lives, right? Maybe you should go see him. Jantzer nearly got a visit from me as I have relatives about 3 towns over from where he lives in Oregon. I decided the sorry f**ker wasn't worth wasting my time on.
JEB, why do you constantly bash moderators on this site? if you hate it so much dont support the site.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

WOW. I dont even know what to say. He was only backing me up on what we all think is bad business. My second negative was removed and I was told that I have to referance the negative trader thread, and not the origional post where he had the item listed. Go figure. None of his other feedback even lead to a thread, but mine apparently has to lead to the negative feedback forum thread.

I dont want anyone else to get in trouble, so I guess 2000turbovert has won. Must have his dues way up to date.

I certainly didnt think this would turn into a florida forum VS moderator issue. I keep overstepping myself on here. I guess I should just accept that there are people on here that are "protected". Or at least we best not question them.

Sorry again guys.

Last edited by mnypitZ; 08-19-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 10:44 PM
TECH Junkie

JEB posted "most mods are good." I don't see that as bashing but as a compliment, but to say that ALL mods here are good is just nonsense... On ANY site.

Our members buy from other members all the time and take in the butt. **** happens, and there are crooks out there.

When they get raped by a sponsor, it hurts alot worse because they go through the transaction alot more trustingly since they are "sponsors." Even worse, when SOME mods immediately dismiss the customer's whole story, sometimes correctly but sometimes carelessly too, it leaves a REAL sour taste in your mouth... Read the sponsor feedback section just once in a while, and anyone can see this is true... Sometimes I get angry just reading somebody else's posts in that section and how a FEW mods begin responding. I know I'm not alone on this.

This is really messed up, and the only concern (in this thread) should be trying to help mnypitZ...

I tried already with some tips, but they are not going to help him.

Can anyone else think of something he can do?

Quick Reply: Guys that have seen the nitrous kit come to my defense.