Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

UT vs UF 9/15

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 07:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UT vs UF 9/15

Hey guys whats up? Well college football is almost here an I know that you guys are excited bout your mighty Gators being ranked #3 preseason. Well I am a season ticket holder at UT an I have two tickets to the game this year that I am not going to be able to use. These tickets will be in the UT section, I'm not sure which one though, I need to sell these. If anyone is interested the pair is $250 an I do accept paypal. I will put these on ebay if I can't sell them here but I figured I'd give some Gator fans the first shot lol. This is always a great game an I'm sorry that I hnave to miss it but my lose could be your gain. You can post here or pm me with any qusetions. Thanks guys.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Banned

maybe interested if the tickets i'm supposed to get fall through
Old 08-22-2007, 10:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dustin you get one ill get one....well paint up blue and orange and spell UF.....get drunk and start handing out *** whoopins in the band parent section lol.....
Old 08-22-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

I want to know who the crackheads are who think Florida is #3.

What a joke, rookie qb, an entirely new defense, toughest conference in the nation = AT LEAST 2 losses. Talk about hype.
Old 08-23-2007, 01:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

ahh cmon now will....two loses in that conference are better then alot of teams undefeated seasons...and they have ONCE AGAIN a seriously dangerous recieving corp.....vols fan learned that last year when i stated the same thing.....good sport he is however....

im only worried about the db's and a backup qb.....i wont however think that UF will repeat...they will make a new years day bowl or later though.....LSU will probably win it all
Old 08-23-2007, 02:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll be there!

Old 08-23-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Regular

Staringback05 whats up man? Long time no talk to. Yeah that lose last year was killer. I really thought we had ya'll beat but that 4th ya'll put together was impressive. We should have a good team this year. If we get to 3-0 that will be a hell of an accomplishment. The guy that I got these seats from is a good VASF donor so these seats are probably very good. What about UGA opening with OSU an Auburn opening with K State. I can't wait for the season to begin.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

all of the sec should be closer then usual....i think there will be some suprises, im sitting happy with the three NC's so im good for a while, id be happy to see florida win the east and make it to a bcs bowl....young team though....its all up to tebow and the o line....UGA is going to be better, ut is going to depend on ange and there d line, usc should be better also....and vandy brings back 18 starter....WTF?!....

lsu, arkansas, auburn and bama could all win it in the west.....but lsu is deep as hell...

i just want to see OSU struggle and FSU also
Old 08-23-2007, 11:32 AM
7 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by will82
What a joke, rookie qb, an entirely new defense, toughest conference in the nation = AT LEAST 2 losses. Talk about hype.
Sounds like the talk before UF played in the national title game, and everyone was all "Buckeyes, this, Buckeyes that" and the Gators won't do anything.
I would not call Tebow a rookie by any stretch, but with a bunch of fresh faces I'm not predicting anything for a finish this year, but would be happy with a top ten. College teams have player turnover, and we've done okay the last few years, dispite "deer-in-headlights at times" Leak.

Derek
Old 08-23-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

let me know where they are at. I am interested. It has been a while since I have been to a live game.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:07 PM
TECH Regular

I'll post the section as soon as I get the tickets.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good luck selling them ... wish I was in town to see my Vols play against FL ... always a top-notch rival for sure.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

Originally Posted by Villain281H
Sounds like the talk before UF played in the national title game, and everyone was all "Buckeyes, this, Buckeyes that" and the Gators won't do anything.
I would not call Tebow a rookie by any stretch, but with a bunch of fresh faces I'm not predicting anything for a finish this year, but would be happy with a top ten. College teams have player turnover, and we've done okay the last few years, dispite "deer-in-headlights at times" Leak.

Derek

I admire FL and picked FL to win that game actually. The Buckeyes didn't play anyone all year except TX, who had a young, new QB. Both Ohio ST and Michigan are soft because they have no competition other than Wisconsin. Kentucy or Vanderbilt would be 4th place bowl teams in today's Big Ten.

I think Florida is a great team, but not the 3rd best in the land. No matter how talented the QB is, he has not played. Last year doesn't count, he did not play QB. He may have taken the snaps, but he was a glorified RB. Plus the whole defense, including the secondary, is young. They will get burned a few times learning on the job this year.

I've seen it again and again over the years. Young QB's have growing pains. It's the natural and necessary progression of the position.

He has to take his lumps and learn things the hard way. Look for FL to be a top 5 team and a contender again NEXT year. As for this year, an SEC championship contender. Georgia always finds a way to lose, SC still needs more talent, and sadly recruiting at UT is not what it used to be. FL SHOULD make it to the SEC title game, if not win it. LSU would be their likely opponent, and Les Miles seems to take after Mark Richt and can't win the big games against tough opponents. Beating up on Notre Dame in a bowl game is not impressive, everyone has done that lately.

Quick Reply: UT vs UF 9/15