Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Drunk old man rant!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 07:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Drunk old man rant!

Well I finally got my spacers to put the Z06 rims on the back of the car. I was so excited. I put them on then I took the car down the road to see if I could hear anything rubbing. so I have it in first gear all the way down the street until the end I shifted into second. but before I do some old man with a beer in his hand is shaking his fist and coming out into the street like I am burning the tires or running at 100mph. as soon as I see this I look down and I am going between 30-35mph. I was like ***** him. then I come back around and I see him come into the street and he is already shaking his fist and yelling. as soon as I get to him and he is doing that I slammed on my brakes pulled the E brake and slung open the door. I dont take $hit from any drunk old man. he backs off really quick. He looked like he had just $hit his pants. so he says you dont need to be speeding. there are kids in the neighboorhood. you were flying down the road. I lit into him telling him the speed limit was 30 and I didnt even get it to 35mph. so after he started to walk away from being verbally beat down by me, I get in my car and drive it back 300ft to my driveway. I had a few neighbors over in the driveway watching the whole thing. it was great. apparently this old guy picks his battles with younger people thinking he is going to intimidate them. but when my wife seen me driving back and the old man coming into the street pointing his finger at me she said o $hit this old man is going to get his *** beat. haha. my neighbors were like no way he wont stop. and sure as anything I chewed him a new one. Then I think Karma set in for not respecting my elders. even when they are drunks. I get home and I have a huge wood screw in my front passenger tire. damn it all. o well, I just needed to vent.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
12 Second Club

hey if you ever bring that thing in for the window ill take care of the screw in the tire for you. as long as its patchable that is.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

the screw is still sticking 2 inch's out of the tire. I am going to see who is open today to try and see if it can be patched.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

and the head is still on the screw. hence why I think the old bastard put screws out in the road. that and the fact that when we walked back to where I stopped the car there was a half dozen of the same screws sitting there. but the Seminole county officer that showed up when I called him after I went back and found the screws said there was no way to prove that he put them there even though it was where the altercation happened. Damn the old man. he is getting a flaming poop bag on his door step very soon.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Wow. I guess the retired old farts have nothing better to do.

Do what I do on New Years and send over a few bottle rockets over his roof. (if they are legal there) I did that this year to the old bitching coot a few doors down from me in Louisiana. Of course that morning he had a cop over complaining he found 1 spent rocket stick on his roof. I played nice and offered to send my boy over to clean up any rocket sticks, and he wanted no part of that and wanted me arrested. He was really pissed when the cop told him fireworks were legal and i didn't have to offered a clean up. He then got pissed and yelled something about getting fireworks outlawed and stomped off.

Needless to say, this past 4th of July was fun too.........
Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

you old man bully!! just kidding. I have had that happen to me too. I came around a corner and the exhaust is loud. I guess he thought I was over the speed limit. I wasn't even doing 20mph and he started yelling and shaking his hand and me. when i get real close to him, I give him the finger and started laughing. some old people just hate loud noise and are just down right miserable.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey 1FST99Z where in seminole county do you live?
Old 09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Banned

i can't stand nosey neighbors that have nothing better to do than hassle the people that live around them. I also can't stand asshats that are in college they are just as bad. You could do the flaming poo bag or you could strategically place 1 screw/nail under each one of his tires that way the next time he leaves in the morning he's go four flats on the way to where he is going. Better yet put some other rims tires on your car that you don't normally drive on do a massive burnout in front of his house hurry back to your place change the rear tires so the cops won't be able to match the tire marks on the ground to yours.
Old 09-03-2007, 05:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Disturbed Bird
hey 1FST99Z where in seminole county do you live?
Wonderful Chuluota!!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

At least it was a old guy, I had this young Mustang driving punk scream, "Slow down ************!" at me one day. I just jumped on it in 1st to 5200, so with 4.10s thats what? 25 mph? You'd think a fellow domestic owner would appreciate it. Same scenario, I sure as **** wasn't speeding.

To top it all off I did this drive-by cause he was dancing like a idiot blasting This is why I'm Hot while washing said "Boss" Mustang.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Age and treachery always triumphs over youth and skill. I bet you 100 bucks that he threw the wood screw in the road and then walked away all humbled by your verbal beat down...LOL
Yep you got him alright...
Old 09-04-2007, 08:43 AM
TECH Apprentice

I get this too and I am 37 years old. I think they are just jealous. I do remember a time in my distant youth, when by buddy and I were cruising down a long road in the old Altamonte Springs neigborhood and some moron jumped out in front of him yelling to slow down. This was a daily occurance with this a$$hole. He was only doing 20mph. So my buddy waited til the last minute and locked them up just in time to touch the guys legs with the bumper. I thought the guy was going to **** himself. Then he proceded to back up and roast the tires off spinning the car around and backed up to the moron, hung out the window and said, take my license plate and call the cops, or next time you will get a beating. So randomly for a month the cops had a speed trap on that road. None of the kids this guy harrassed ever got a ticket(and there was a bunch of us), but the guys wife got 2, and my mom got one(my sister got stopped but they felt sorry for her because she was a cute blonde and mom had just gotten one). Needless to say he never bothered us again.

Poetic justice prevailed.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 30thanniv
Age and treachery always triumphs over youth and skill. I bet you 100 bucks that he threw the wood screw in the road and then walked away all humbled by your verbal beat down...LOL
Yep you got him alright...
he got his. i also seen him getting in his car yesterday all boozed up. just so happened that we had an officer at the party with us yesterday. haha. o well i guess the old man will think about his screw ordeal while in jail.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

I think its all the old people here in florida there all bored and retired and cynial(sp?)
mad at the world cause they cant get wood and there about to die. Sorry I live in the retirement capitol of florida so I had to chime in.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I could be way off here, but I think it has to do with a lifetime of dealing with what a person percieves as BS or settling with the way things are. There comes a time in life when you realize that you are not going to live forever and you have lived most of your life and not accomplished the things you dreamed of and cynicism sets in. At this point I am guessing that these people start looking for a little slice of perfection in some sort of way, and sometimes it manifests itself in the manner described in the initial post.
I think we all become victims a little bit of this scenario as we age.
I will STFU now.

Quick Reply: Drunk old man rant!