Thank You

Old 09-30-2007, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank You to my REAL FRIENDS who were trying
to take up for me. but i guess this is what happens when you try to
help others. the new web page was going to be a link for the "Cancer
Charity Track Event". the when, where times and prices, as well as hotel prices. AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IF ANY OF THE SPONSORS WANT IN ON THIS ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS CONTACT ME.

momacoz, you do not have the ability to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LS1Tech restrictions:
There are a small number of restrictions in place on LS1Tech.com These include:
Classified ads: Details
Sponsor feedback: Details

General forum restrictions:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Additionally, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you read the STICKY posts highlighted in yellow at the top of each forum, as well as those in the User Support & Resources forum. These STICKY posts are there for a very important reason; they answer the most common questions our users have about certain common issues.

Learning to make good use of the search functionality of the site is imperative. This is a technical forum, not a chat forum. Asking a simple question that has been answered many times in the past only invites a harsh response. Before making a new thread asking a question, do a search for the information you need. In many cases, the information is already there.
Log Out Home
Old 10-01-2007, 02:42 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to do like everyone else in all the other forums: build a site on your own and promote it locally. I'm sure your REAL FRIENDS will help you.

We do not allow charity events or fundraisers to be posted on this site and never have.

If there is an existing car show or event where funds are raised for a legitimate charity, it can be posted as "XYZ Car Show on 00/00/07 at (name location). Admission is $20 and goes to XYZ Charity".

If you want sponsors to help, contact them directly with a proposal. They do not cruise the forums looking for people asking for anything for free. The LS1Tech Pinks car was built this way and no solicitation was asked for by members or in open forums for sponsors.

Some time off to read ALL the stickies of rules is in order since few seem to grasp the responses from Moderators. Any further threads bitching about it will also get a little vacation or pseudonyms will result in a permaban.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thank You