Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Starting @ $300

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Starting @ $300

Hey All,

I had posted some of this info in my Grand Re-Opening thread a bit ago and wanted to be sure folks had this info. I am doing what I would guess folks would call a Group Purchase on tuning and below is the pricing structure. This is for LSx powered vehicles only tuned at my shop.

Naturally Aspirated full chassis dyno tune $350 per car. Group of 3 or more cars in a day, $300 each.

Supercharged or Nitrous full chassis dyno tune $400 per car. Group of 3 or more cars in a day, $350 each.

Turbocharged full chassis dyno tune $450 per car. Pair of cars in a day, $400 per car.

Basic Simple Changes $95 per car. Group of 3 or more cars in a day, $75 each.

2-3 Base Dyno Runs with AF readings $65 per car. Group of 3 or more cars in a day, $55 per car.

On the turbocharged applications I can generally only get 2 cars done in a day due to the complexity of getting the driveability correct. Therfore I have lowered it to a minimum of 2 cars for a discount.

All full chassis dyno tunes include correcting all idle and cruise parameters as needed, all necessary dyno runs with wideband A/F readings, road test for verification, any special customer requests and a printout of before and after runs.

Feel free to PM, e-mail me at thevettedr@aol.com or call me at 407-616-2518 for any questions or to set an appointment.

Thanks and best to all

Mike Norris

Quick Reply: Norris Motorsports LSx Tuning Starting @ $300