Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Tuner Needed....

Old 10-17-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuner Needed....

I live in Sanford and lookin for a local tuner. Its a 95 Z28 auto (has the primitive version of OBDII). So far i just have exhaust and intake plus a little extra. Ill be puttin a cam in within a month or so and need a tuner. Depending on the numbers i get out of the cam I may need a retune a little while after that cuz i might hook up a dry kit. Prefer a dyno tune, so if you know of any locals please give me a name/number. Thanks.
-Justin

Oh yeah, i did find a place called Sniper tuning that uses the dyno and would do it for 350.00. Wasn't sure if they were a reputible shop or not (looked nice but i know that doesnt amount to **** when theyre puttin your baby under the knife). So if any of you guys have gone there let me know how it turned out.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We are in Tampa & have an enclosed, inground, climate controlled dyno room & one of the best tuners around.

Call to discuss your goals & options. 813-628-0080
Old 10-17-2007, 12:48 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by projekt70chevelle
I live in Sanford and lookin for a local tuner. Its a 95 Z28 auto (has the primitive version of OBDII). So far i just have exhaust and intake plus a little extra. Ill be puttin a cam in within a month or so and need a tuner. Depending on the numbers i get out of the cam I may need a retune a little while after that cuz i might hook up a dry kit. Prefer a dyno tune, so if you know of any locals please give me a name/number. Thanks.
-Justin

Oh yeah, i did find a place called Sniper tuning that uses the dyno and would do it for 350.00. Wasn't sure if they were a reputible shop or not (looked nice but i know that doesnt amount to **** when theyre puttin your baby under the knife). So if any of you guys have gone there let me know how it turned out.

PM sent.

Search this Thread