Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

f#ck stupid people

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 10:12 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f#ck stupid people

so i went out to dinner tonight i come back out and somebody had sideswiped the vette and left nice scratches down the side of it and cracked the rear fender, and didnt bother to leave any info or anything **** people like that its not kool
Old 10-19-2007, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Somewhere Between Mild Insanity and Complete Psychosis

Originally Posted by bluenyghthawk
so i went out to dinner tonight i come back out and somebody had sideswiped the vette and left nice scratches down the side of it and cracked the rear fender, and didnt bother to leave any info or anything **** people like that its not kool
Sorry to hear that. I usually take cell phone pics of the plates on either side of me when I take the car somewhere crowded, which is rare.

At least your insured. It will be good again before you know it.

Since you'll need 1 new rear fender, maybe this would be a good time to get some nice flared fenders?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:30 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

ima go get a quote on it today and see how much they think itll be to fix it before i go saying anything to my insurance comapany plus ryans brother has a body shop so i might just go talk to him
Old 10-20-2007, 09:22 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by will82
Sorry to hear that. I usually take cell phone pics of the plates on either side of me when I take the car somewhere crowded, which is rare.

At least your insured. It will be good again before you know it.

Since you'll need 1 new rear fender, maybe this would be a good time to get some nice flared fenders?
Flared fenders are nice, but make sure you have some serious $ to buy the wheels youll need to fill them

Rob, whatever you do dont just take that car to any old body shop, you need to go to one that has extensive experience repairing Corvettes, its a whole new ball game fixing cars like ours and most body shops dont have a clue
Old 10-20-2007, 09:33 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

ryan ownes a vette and it extremely protective of it if he trust taking it to his brother i would too
Old 10-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Launching!

that suck dude. i have not even had a chance to see the vette yet. let me know when its fixed and i'll come out
Old 10-20-2007, 10:42 AM
On The Tree

man that sux about the ride homie,
Old 10-20-2007, 11:14 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

kristinas gonna see what she do about the scuffs and whatnot in a lil bit but ill be out tonight for a bit before i go drinking
Old 10-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Teching In

WEll finally i sold my 55 chevy and i can now begin work and researching parts for my 2001 ls1 in my 33 roadster..so is anyone using a mezziere elect water pump if so ..let me know if any problems...iam going to be running my water to the radiator in the trunk when i get it so cooling issues for now iam trying to work out as best as i can before i have to make major changes the tubes i have are marine grade and i might run them through the frame..that will help in cooling right there..like a hea sink the frame anyways but for water pressure while sitting at a light i was told the stock water pump should work fine but i doubt that a little . plus fans i will have ducted for intake and exhaust via a small fan blower maybe that fits with 3 "or 4" Diam hose attaches to naca ducts..heres a pic of car if i can upload it..thanks bye Don south Florida
Attached Thumbnails f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-009.jpg   f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-096.jpg   f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-053.jpg   f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-042.jpg   f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-061.jpg  

f#ck stupid people-33.jpg   f#ck stupid people-33-55-back-front-yard-chris-truck-064.jpg  

Last edited by indydrt; 10-20-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:54 AM
TECH Addict

^i dont understand how this post relates
Old 10-20-2007, 11:55 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

idk he didnt say **shurgs**
Old 10-20-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by indydrt
WEll finally i sold my 55 chevy and i can now begin work and researching parts for my 2001 ls1 in my 33 roadster..so is anyone using a mezziere elect water pump if so ..let me know if any problems...iam going to be running my water to the radiator in the trunk when i get it so cooling issues for now iam trying to work out as best as i can before i have to make major changes the tubes i have are marine grade and i might run them through the frame..that will help in cooling right there..like a hea sink the frame anyways but for water pressure while sitting at a light i was told the stock water pump should work fine but i doubt that a little . plus fans i will have ducted for intake and exhaust via a small fan blower maybe that fits with 3 "or 4" Diam hose attaches to naca ducts..heres a pic of car if i can upload it..thanks bye Don south Florida

Holy run-on sentence Batman!
Old 10-20-2007, 11:32 PM
12 Second Club

that sucks man, i hate that ****
Old 10-21-2007, 09:54 AM
On The Tree

damn, that really sucks. i know how you feel, mine got hit in
a winn dixie parking lot. luckily the main part of the damage
was just paint and fixing a bracket. the ******** didt leave
any info then either.