Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

ProCharged LS1 fbody guys, i need some measurements for new A2A intercooler

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 03:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default ProCharged LS1 fbody guys, i need some measurements for new A2A intercooler

Like thet title states, i need someone semi-close to Miami to let me see their procharged LS1 or LT1 fbody to see where and how their procharger head units sit in the engine bay. I want to physically go check out certain areas on the car to check clearance etc to make a nice big COMPLETE "bolt on" front mount Air/Air intercooler setup for those wanting better iat cooling instead of having to deal with those tiny procharger intercoolers...again this is some type of prototype deal which is 'almost' done but i just need to check out a procharged setup again and confirm some final measurements before anything else happens... THANKS!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump, there has to be some procharger guys out there that might need a new air/air....so if i get my measurements, in return i will give you a huge badass A2A setup super cheap!! thanks
Old 07-28-2008, 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in Deltona. You are more than welcome to come here and measure. It is just a little far.....

Let me know if you want to make the trek though!