Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

clearwater beach meet????

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clearwater beach meet????

so im taking the week on july 28th-aug 3rd. would any body be down for a clearwater beach meet? would like to get a good amount of people there. maybe take a cruise down the strip......
Old 07-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Staging Lane

I ended up going down to Clearwater last night with all my buddies and their rice rockets. We had a nice crowd on Hwy 60 mostly bikes before we hit Tampa. Last night was my first time running a ZX14 and he stayed close to me until I shifted in 4th.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I knew I should have said screw being awake for work and went out last night. What were you out in ritchie?
Old 07-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Staging Lane

I was driving my Viper Steve. Next time you are down this way give me a call. I wanted to go to Daytona saturday but could not get out until 9PM. I have to work again this saturday but will be done by 3PM.

Old video when it had only 854rwhp. I needed more boost back then.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KUNrTV9y5I0
Old 07-21-2008, 05:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Cool, I am running a new setup as well Probably about half of your Hp but it moves out for what it is. Next time you are in the tampa/st pete area give me a call and I will find you some fast cars....Are you on mafia-motorsports DOT com?

Unfortunately I am not in your area too often, but I was thinking about heading up to hudson one of these fridays for their meet. PM me if you want more info on it.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmm stuff is happening around town? I should at least drag my *** up to the Chickfil-A this week, or get to something where food is involved.

This time of year sucks, I was doing plugs on the truck last night after 8, still sweating to death. I want my car to be running, but don't feel like working on it.

Clearwater sounds good, besides work related stuff before I got fired, I haven't been down there in a long *** time.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

I will be there hopefully if work lets me. Well around 11 or so ill be there. Hopefully my procharged z06 actually get done this thursday can't wait. Let me know. Thanks mike
Old 07-21-2008, 09:19 PM
Staging Lane

Mafia-motorsports. Sounds like a gang of Honda owner wanna-bes. Tiny Turbos, NOS and fart cans. I am not big on forums. Viper Alley or FGT and of course anything to do with Camaros.

Steve we are doing another rental at Bradenton. If you like to come again this one is going to be private not like the one in March. I am still shocked at how large the Street Warriorz event turned into. Largest event to date I have ever been involved with. I gave out 125 tickets for free and still ran out. I think I let you in through the back gate if I am correct. I was out of tickets by then.

This time there will be little or no waiting to use the track. Since we are bringing some fast toys we are having the track prepped past the 330 mark.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes I remember that, thanks again!

Mafia is actually the anti-rice, check it out. Several 9 sec and a bunch of 10 and 11 second street cars Don't be so quick to judge.

I would love to come down there for the event Richie and thanks again for being such a generous guy! You can disregard some points of my PM, I read that before the post.
Let me know when the dates are
Old 07-24-2008, 02:30 AM
On The Tree

so who all wants to come? and what day that week would be good for people. and where to meet up. if u guys want we can bring the grilfriends (or boyfriends) and go out to eat somewhere
Old 07-24-2008, 08:07 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think tonight myself and several others will be at QSL in st. pete if you want to come by

Quick Reply: clearwater beach meet????