Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!

I wanted to post some pics of our new loaded dyno and give you guys some info about how it works.

The new dyno (manufactured by Dynocom) is capable of 200+ MPH and 1800 HP. It includes the upgraded X-Cut machined knurling for the best traction you can get. The dyno also has what's known as an integrated "Eddy" Brake. The eddy brake allows us to put a load on the car if we want to, which greatly aids in tuning. The dyno can put the car at any speed and hold it there, or be set to give a force equal to driving on the street so your tune is true to your actual driving. This makes tuning forced induction a snap.

One of the reasons we bought this brand was because their advanced software allows us to put the car in loaded mode for the best tuning possible, and then move to inertia mode (like a Dynojet) for Dynojet numbers so you can compare to everyone else with numbers.

There are several really cool advanced technical features, such as differential inputs for signals, and 100 measurements per roller revolution (normally dynos only take 20 measures per revolution) providing more accurate and consistent readings. Also It runs Dual wideband O2 sensors, to assure you can trust the Wideband O2 readings you get, so you know your engine is safe, not relying on just one (possibly bad) wideband O2. Those of you who know me, know how much of a stickler I am about this.

Probably it's coolest feature is the 1/4 mile drag strip function - where you can do runs and be within 1/10 second of the real strip and get all the stats too (60 foot, R/T etc...) with the real drag tree it counts down just like at the strip!

It is by far the most advanced dyno we have found while searching for the last 2 years, and we are glad to have it.

Dyno tunes are $499, we use HP Tuners and do not lock PCM's. $75 for 3 pulls with Wideband O2.
Attached Thumbnails Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!-img_3489.jpg   Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!-img_3492.jpg   Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!-5652881232_orig.jpeg  
Old 10-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Launching!

sounds awesome where are you guys located.

i just did a mapquest on the address in your sig. are you guys behind the big barn restaurant on 54 or are you in clearwater somewhere
Old 10-07-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds neat, do LT1s by any chance? Hey were you guys the ones that used to be in Hudson?
Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by whiteLS1
sounds awesome where are you guys located.

i just did a mapquest on the address in your sig. are you guys behind the big barn restaurant on 54 or are you in clearwater somewhere
Yup, we are industrial park behind Roi's BBQ on 54. I live in Clearwater, but the shop is in Odessa, I will change that in my profile, I see how that could be confusing.

Originally Posted by camar0corey
Sounds neat, do LT1s by any chance? Hey were you guys the ones that used to be in Hudson?
We can take care of LT1's as well. And yes, we used to be in Hudson.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Resident

I got the pleasure of being on this Dyno and hanging out with the crew at Precision, working there majic on my car this past Friday. A top notch job as always.

Mycar put down 430rwhp and 400ftlbs SAE Corrected: Mods- 233/239 600/605 on a 113 LSA,Stage 1 PRC CNC LS6 Heads (2.00/1.55) and a LS6 Intake Manifold. It took Bob approx 3 pulls to dial in my car, drives like stock to with the exception of the big rumble out back.

Rich it was a pleasure to meet you.

If anyone is looking for a shop that is honest and very resonabley priced go talk to Bob or Rich and you'll get taken care of with 1st class all the way.

Thanks again guys.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

No pics of the BA procharged Z06 I hear so much about that you dynoed? Shame on you. HAHA
620 rwhp or something like that?
Old 10-08-2008, 08:23 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by AlexLs1
I got the pleasure of being on this Dyno and hanging out with the crew at Precision, working there majic on my car this past Friday. A top notch job as always.

Mycar put down 430rwhp and 400ftlbs SAE Corrected: Mods- 233/239 600/605 on a 113 LSA,Stage 1 PRC CNC LS6 Heads (2.00/1.55) and a LS6 Intake Manifold. It took Bob approx 3 pulls to dial in my car, drives like stock to with the exception of the big rumble out back.

Rich it was a pleasure to meet you.

If anyone is looking for a shop that is honest and very resonabley priced go talk to Bob or Rich and you'll get taken care of with 1st class all the way.

Thanks again guys.
Thanks for the kind words Alex... It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

Originally Posted by 03blackZ06
No pics of the BA procharged Z06 I hear so much about that you dynoed? Shame on you. HAHA
620 rwhp or something like that?

Hey Mike! Why post pics, when we can post the video!

http://pm-fl.com/videos/firstC5onPMFLdyno.avi
Old 10-08-2008, 08:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is a top notch shop and Rich D is to be trusted! i am going to have to stop on by if i could ever get a free day from work!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
On The Tree

Bob Tuned my car a few weeks ago. Great people. I plan on coming back to get a dyno and a checkup to see that everything is still good.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
this is a top notch shop and Rich D is to be trusted! i am going to have to stop on by if i could ever get a free day from work!
Top notch indeed John!

Originally Posted by QuickdomesticRacer
Bob Tuned my car a few weeks ago. Great people. I plan on coming back to get a dyno and a checkup to see that everything is still good.

I'll be doing the same when my brother's SS is ready, it got a Forged 347 and the usual top end work.

I'll be going to get re-tuned for the jug.

I hoping for 650

Quick Reply: Say Hello To our new Loaded Dyno!