Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

need inputs on an upcoming build

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need inputs on an upcoming build

Well currenty i am in iraq, and am planning on building up a 02 SS, now i'm not new to fast cars, but i am new to V8's ish i have done alot of work on mustangs. Now i was going to go turbo but after reading some and this being a street car (40-60 miles everyday rain or shine) I think i have made a choice on the F1A or Ysi, The car will have a built motor smallish cam( needs to pass a sniffer) I haven't chosen who to get my shortblock from yet seeing as i have atleast 7 more months here to decide. Now i like the cog setup and FMIC of the EPP kit but i like the Ysi because it is quieter now how much quieter, I don't know. I actually have no idea what either supercharger sounds like. The car will be a primarily a 91 octane car, unless i get a hair up my *** which i will and throw some C16 in it and race the dog **** out of it. So let me hear your inputs on my build any recomendations will definitly help out.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nobody huh, well it looks like the cog setup, i can't use with a manual, so i guess i'm going turbo. Does anybody make/suggest a company to fab a full kit(i want a big intercoller and a 4 inch dp) or should i just buy hot side parts and get the rest of the **** on my own?