Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

sts instuction manual needed

Old 03-24-2009, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default sts instuction manual needed

okay so i am getting a used sts kit but i am unsure about how to install I have been hearing of all these things to put on the kit but I am not sure of what comes with it originally so i can bolt it to a completely stock ls1 (only temp. until I get my other block and accessories) so can anyone tell me what comes with the kit? and if anyone could scan and email me a copy of their paperwork for the kit, thanks appreciate it guys
Old 03-24-2009, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by The Fugitive
okay so i am getting a used sts kit but i am unsure about how to install I have been hearing of all these things to put on the kit but I am not sure of what comes with it originally so i can bolt it to a completely stock ls1 (only temp. until I get my other block and accessories) so can anyone tell me what comes with the kit? and if anyone could scan and email me a copy of their paperwork for the kit, thanks appreciate it guys
send me your email
Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ZL1Killa
send me your email

Yeah, listen to ZL1Killa. He knows what he's talking about with STS. Also, I answered someone's post on here with a link to a place to download the whole manual. Try a search for it as well.

Search this Thread