Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Anyone got pics of where they installed meth nozzle in reference to IAT?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 11:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone got pics of where they installed meth nozzle in reference to IAT?

I just purchased a devilsown with dual nozzles. With my stock sts piping the IAT is right above the MAF in the vertical part of piping. Im guessing I need to put the IAT right before the elbow to TB and in the horizontal piping right near intake. Then install the nozzles right before the IAT? Correct? Then plug old IAT hole.. Newbie on this one, but know it needs to stay away from maf. Also how far nozzles need to be from sensor?

Anyone got pics of there nozzles and IAT installed in piping want to use it to reference distance from TB and MAF? Im using stock STS piping.

Last edited by vipvegas; 09-20-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Can anyone help me here, want to install this thing by Friday.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You need to put the nozzles in the intake piping after the maf or the maf will freak out! With the air being forced in I have put the meth nozzle as close as an inch or so away from the maf but the farther the better. Same thing with the iat...the further you can put it after the nozzle the more time it will have to atomize and drop the in IAT.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

but at the same time you dont want it to far away from TB correct.. I was thinking putting the IAT right before the elbow at the intake maybe 3 inches in then both meth nozzles about 6 inches from IAT, MaF sits vertically so im worried about fluid dripping down on the maf when I let off throttle. If you seen the sts piping you know where they mount the IAT and how the MAF sits. A little to close for comfort inserting a nozzle inbetween them where they sit now.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

just loose the MAF !! problem solved

Quick Reply: Anyone got pics of where they installed meth nozzle in reference to IAT?