Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

EPP FMIC Users, need a few pictures!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 12:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPP FMIC Users, need a few pictures!

Good afternoon,

I'm updating our FMIC instructions and need a little help from our customers! In one of the pictures, it has our old bracket set up (bar running across the top) we've since switched to using the 4 L-shaped brackets. I really would like to update the pictures in the instructions to reflect this. If anyone has any pictures of this, and are willing to let their picture be used in our instruction manual, it'd be greatly appreciated. We would do it here, but we're too busy with trying to finish our GTO for the LSx Shootout!!

Also, send me a few more pictures of finished installs...I may add a few more of those as well. Thanks guys!!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:42 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Drew, I think I have probably one of the first EPP FMIC's on my car. Not sure if it would help or not, but I'll try to upload what I have shortly here. Sorry for the quality, it was on my old camera back in the day when I was still slow
Old 09-29-2009, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Old 09-30-2009, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

is the epp front mount for f bodies a pretty straight forward assembly or does it still need some fabrication? is it a kit with all piping and couplings too?
Old 09-30-2009, 07:03 PM
Launching!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...ld-thread.html

Drew there's at least two good shots of your new brackets in this thread from my car.

Wyatt
Old 09-30-2009, 09:40 PM
FormerVendor

WTH Spamburger!!!!

Originally Posted by Maziro1184
just my two centsbumpWhen you came into the world, she held you in her arms.  You thanked her by weeping your eyes out.  When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.  You thanked her by crying all night long.  When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk.  You thanked her by running away when she called.  When you were 3 years old, she made all your meals with love.  You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor.  When you were 4 years old, she gave you some crayons.  You thanked her by coloring the dining room table.  When you were 5 years old, she dressed you for the holidays.  You thanked her by plopping into the nearest pile of mud.  When you were 6 years old, she walked you to school.  You thanked her by screaming, “I'm not going!”  When you were 7 years old, she bought you a baseball.  You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbor's window.  When you were 8 years old, she handed you an ice cream.  You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.  When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons.  You thanked her by never even bothering to practice.  When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastics to one birthday party after another.  You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.  When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies.  You thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.  When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows.  You thanked her by waiting until she left the house.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap wow gold. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap WoW Gold, World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap World of Warcraft gold !All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! us wow gold Cheap wow gold,rs powerleveling,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling
Old 09-30-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Brent@EPP
WTH Spamburger!!!!
Thats exactly what I thought but didn't want to draw attention to it.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would like to know more information on this as well. I am wondering how much fabricating goes into the FMIC. Looking forward to the pictures.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:17 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by airforcemanss
is the epp front mount for f bodies a pretty straight forward assembly or does it still need some fabrication? is it a kit with all piping and couplings too?
http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com....html?item=772

Our front mount intercooler kits includes 4 and 5 ply silicone, T Bolt clamps, mounting brackets and mandrel bent tubing.

It now no longer requires and welding for the intercooler brackets and we need pic's to update our instructions.

Thanks Wyatt, we appreciate it. By the way, I received the trans shield from you yesterday. Thanks. Bob

Quick Reply: EPP FMIC Users, need a few pictures!