Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Eboost2 and boost ramping whos using it?

Old 10-05-2009, 10:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Eboost2 and boost ramping whos using it?

I am pretty sure my eboost 2 can ramp by rpm ,think time and not sure about gear??
I know on manuals guys have to put switches or solenoids for gear based boost ramping. Not sure about with my 4l80.

So anyone using the eboost 2 ramping and if so which type are you using and how is it working out..what settings do you run etc.

I am going to try this and maybe even get variable traction control from racelogic to try to tame my traction issues on my car next season. I will be running et street radials or m and h street radials but not all the time. I will have wide oval firestones for daily driving.I dont' expect the wide ovals to hook like the et streets or m and h but hoping with boost ramping and maybe the variable traction control it won't be that bad.

Also not sure if can run a very low minimum gate spring like 5psi and still hit 20psi max. Most are saying now but a few people like Tom z28 said there is a way to do that? I have 7psi springs currently and figure have maybe 600 to 650rwhp minimum setting no nitrous .But upgrading turbos and may have 700 or so at 7psi.

But anyway lets hear it form you eboost guys using ramping.It still sounds like gear bases would be the best, time might be best for track use and rpm might make the turbo act like an ati centrifugal..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Eboost2 and boost ramping whos using it?