Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

All Out Performance, Josh at KYTP, LSX Motorsports

Old 10-15-2009, 09:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Out Performance, Josh at KYTP, LSX Motorsports

I need to give much love and props to these guys involved with my project. From start to finish, out of all the people who conversated with me about going forced induction about a year and a half ago (a couple more not listed above, you know who you are) they've guided me from start to finish. I'm not turbo literate, but for them to have hours in a day of conversation with me showed more than just simple customer satisfaction, that shows true friendship, and for that, i'm grateful. Everything from the right motor to turbo combo to the accessories has helped make my dream car go way beyond anything i've imagined. I recommend these guys to anyone to do serious mods to their car (especially forced induction). Thanks again!!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Josh is building my twin TC70 turbo set up for my 441ci LSX street car with a/c.he is more then helpful.he does go the extra mile to explain things.btw what kind of power did u put down?
Old 10-15-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Josh is also building my twin TC72 kit with a LME built lsx 408 6 bolt tfs head build. He is helpful and he does go the extra mile to explain things. Josh goes so many extra miles to help out its time to trade the guy in cause he's miled out! J/k Josh lol.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:07 AM
Launching!

LOL!! Well, i'm bringing my car to Engine Power Systems, in Baton Rouge, where Geoff (formally from Thunder Racing) will complete the dynotuning. I'm bringing it today after my mid morining nap. If the car has the capability of going well over 600 rwhp, i'm gonna have Geoff tune it down to 600. I'll post what it did though.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All Out Performance, Josh at KYTP, LSX Motorsports