Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

timing graphs

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 07:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 230 Likes on 162 Posts

Default timing graphs

curious if anyone has any printed timing graphs of their tune-i run a carb, use the MSD 6010, where i can dial in my timing ramps-i tend to run a little higher timing than some of the FI guys it seems, curious how their tune would look printed out, how it drops with boost, where your at when 1 atmosphere (o vacume, boost starts showing)
i use a 2 bar map sen., with the new engine i see 15 lbs boost in the hat, prob a little less under the carb, 22 degs total at 6200-i may have to drop the timing sooner, curious to see how yours would look if layed out on a graph
Old 05-31-2010, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

did you ever see any graphs? do you have any screen shots of yours? i got my car done but i cant figure out this damn software.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi forced ind just wondering how you went with your timing? I finally got some dyno time after a year of sitting and used a modified version of the graph you emailed me. put down 455rwhp 630ftlb with belt slip issues getting me 7psi boost. My graph ended up dropping down to 15deg at 10psi boost so pretty low timing. Need to sort belt issues then get back to dyno and play more.

Quick Reply: timing graphs