Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Procharger Pulley Help really quick.....

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Procharger Pulley Help really quick.....

I am running too low of boost on my TBSS setup. I am looking to be a bit higher. WIth a 4" pulley on my P1SC I am seeing around 2lbs of boost at 4,000 RPM's will not see 3 until after 4800 and 4 at 5600 or so. I peak at almost redline around 5.5lbs at 6,000 rpms. I ma wanting to bump that up a bit and am wondering what size to go with. I was thinking a 3.7", I ultimitly want to be around 7-8 on my LS2 block. Some of you who run though alot of different pulleys should be able to help me out here. Everything is stock on the truck, Meth is in the future but not on yet. I do have a cam as well but I want the blower working where I want it first. I want to get my pulley on order so I can get this project done.

Thanks guys.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:42 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BadMonkey
I am running too low of boost on my TBSS setup. I am looking to be a bit higher. WIth a 4" pulley on my P1SC I am seeing around 2lbs of boost at 4,000 RPM's will not see 3 until after 4800 and 4 at 5600 or so. I peak at almost redline around 5.5lbs at 6,000 rpms. I ma wanting to bump that up a bit and am wondering what size to go with. I was thinking a 3.7", I ultimitly want to be around 7-8 on my LS2 block. Some of you who run though alot of different pulleys should be able to help me out here. Everything is stock on the truck, Meth is in the future but not on yet. I do have a cam as well but I want the blower working where I want it first. I want to get my pulley on order so I can get this project done.

Thanks guys.
That 3.7 pulley should get you in the 7 range. You will need a tune though.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am running a 3.85 with my mods and seeing 7PSI. Are you running an 8rib setup? The 6ribs have a different pulley size for the crank.

Quick Reply: Procharger Pulley Help really quick.....