Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Eaton TVS2300 Supercharger on a WS6?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eaton TVS2300 Supercharger on a WS6?

Whats up guys?

I'm in the middle of an engine build right now for my WS6, and I want to top it off with a twin screw. My LS1 block is in the machine shop getting some Darton MID sleeves installed. I called up Magunson today, and the guy I talked to couldn't really give me a straight answer on the best kit to buy, because they don't have one specifically for an F body. He just said it wouldn't work...Though my natural reaction is to call bull s***, I just want to be certain. Almost anybody who is mechanically inclined can pipe up a custom intake and make a cable throttle work, so what is really stopping me from say... buying a kit intended for an 04 GTO, and asking for a straight plenum from the C5 vette kit, so I can use my Ram Air intake? As far as I am concerned, if it bolts to the LS1 block, it works!

The only issue that I foresee is Cowl clearance...the LS1's in those F-body's sit halfway under the dash, so that is my only red flag?! The hood is questionable too...Those WS6 hoods are beefy to say the least but I wouldn't be suprised if I needed a bigger one...MTI was able to fit the Eaton M112's under the stock hood though right? Anyone have any input?
Old 05-21-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Addict

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like you want Dragon's kit. You don't have to cut the cowl or hood with it. I don't think they are a sponsor but just search for dragon race, it's easy to find.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

skeeet LOLOLOL

Just checked em out...Never heard of them but I like what I see! Thanks alot man!

Quick Reply: Eaton TVS2300 Supercharger on a WS6?