Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LSA Supercharger on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSA Supercharger on ebay

Thinking about bidding on it wanted to know what it would take to get this supercharger to fit and how much power with a stock cam.
*** crap-bay link removed **

Last edited by ls1290; 08-06-2010 at 05:29 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:24 PM

Exclamation

Anybody have any ideas? This thing is going to be ending soon.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:16 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

550 or so with the stock cam and full bolt ons.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:24 AM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Fit what?
Old 08-05-2010, 10:24 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You would probably need the CTS-V accessories, including the water pump. The water pump has a bunch of mounting bosses on it for tensioner and idler pullies. You would also need square port heads as found on the LS2 and later car engines, and L92 and later truck engines.

Also, the listing says you can't buy it from GM separately... but I swear I have seen part numbers and prices for this stuff on the GM Performance Parts website. It wasn't that expensive... all together it was more than $2,500, but still not too bad.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 186 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by FastKat
You would probably need the CTS-V accessories, including the water pump. The water pump has a bunch of mounting bosses on it for tensioner and idler pullies. You would also need square port heads as found on the LS2 and later car engines, and L92 and later truck engines.

Also, the listing says you can't buy it from GM separately... but I swear I have seen part numbers and prices for this stuff on the GM Performance Parts website. It wasn't that expensive... all together it was more than $2,500, but still not too bad.
LS2 heads are catty port. Won't work with this charger. If someone gave it to you, it still might not be worth the trouble. By the time you get everything necessary to make this work, and if your time is worth anything, you'd be better off buying an aftermarket kit specific to your application. Wait for someone else with lots of time, money, and expertise to do it first.

The Caddy blower is capable of making power similar to a Maggie TVS1900. Same blower, just different packaging.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Restricted User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by old motorhead
LS2 heads are catty port. Won't work with this charger. If someone gave it to you, it still might not be worth the trouble. By the time you get everything necessary to make this work, and if your time is worth anything, you'd be better off buying an aftermarket kit specific to your application. Wait for someone else with lots of time, money, and expertise to do it first.

The Caddy blower is capable of making power similar to a Maggie TVS1900. Same blower, just different packaging.
+1. For the trouble, it's not enough power.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:11 PM

I priced it with my friend that works at a dealership it came close to $6000 that included injectors, harness, fuel rail, throttle body ect. it's all the little stuff that starts to add up.

Quick Reply: LSA Supercharger on ebay