Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

eboost2 set up questions

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 04:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default eboost2 set up questions

I have it set up and running but i can not get the SP1 setting to change. I get it to blink and move it to the desired setting then apply a full load to the engine at full throttle like the directions say to but i must be doing something wrong.

Can anyone explain what i am doing wrong or a easy way to perform this?
Old 08-22-2010, 06:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When the sp1 setting is blinking that means you can change it. Change it to a number you desire and hold the left button. Holding the left button will back out of programming one step at a time, so you will need to hold and release and hold again 3 times total I believe. For it to hold the setting into memory it will display "end" on the screen

After the number is changed....if the car acts the same way you have a wiring problem to the solenoid, solenoid problem, vaccum line problem, or you are at the limits of the turbo/gate.

If you completely turn it off the car should make the boost it would on the wastegate spring only. Are you able to raise or lower boost currently? Are you trying to up the boost?

Here is a link to the manual

http://www.turbosmartonline.com/inde...ownload&id=350
Old 08-22-2010, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by black98ws6ta
When the sp1 setting is blinking that means you can change it. Change it to a number you desire and hold the left button. Holding the left button will back out of programming one step at a time, so you will need to hold and release and hold again 3 times total I believe. For it to hold the setting into memory it will display "end" on the screen

After the number is changed....if the car acts the same way you have a wiring problem to the solenoid, solenoid problem, vaccum line problem, or you are at the limits of the turbo/gate.

If you completely turn it off the car should make the boost it would on the wastegate spring only. Are you able to raise or lower boost currently? Are you trying to up the boost?

Here is a link to the manual

http://www.turbosmartonline.com/inde...ownload&id=350
Thanks for the insight. I have not been doing it three times. I do have the directions but me and a few others couldn't make sense of it.

I am trying to lower the boost from 20 to much lower.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:51 PM
12 Second Club

Just went and tried and it worked perfect. Thanks alot.

Quick Reply: eboost2 set up questions