Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

one or the other..

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default one or the other..

was orginally lookin at going N/A with good heads and cam, said id be roughly at 440rwhp, well was also lookin at possibly supercharging it instead also, (recetly just read all the FI stickies and others and kinda scared me now lol) this is my DD and only car and i want to get pretty much as much rwhp with out brakin bank or DD, its gunna cost me roughly $4500-$5k for parts labor and tune for the heads and cam for my car, well i was looking at a supercharger kit by magna

http://www.lmspeed.com/magnachargerl...hargerkit.aspx

and was wondering what else i would need to get besides this since it comes with new injectors and all, want to stay 100% reliable, not put 10LBs to my engine and see how long the block lasts,i really rather not go into my bottom end at all, and if i do im gettin a 383 stroker kit which i dont plan on gettin for a while/at all but, i would like to get at least 450rwhp if i got with this set up, pretty much what im asking is if i was to go with this and get it how much would it costs in total to make same/more power the going my N/A set up? and is it worth it for how much they want for it? dont really wanna go turbo or procharger but open to suggestions that arnt 100% opinions if u know what i mean, thanks, and if this should be in newbie tech (were i usually post stuff lol) then sorry about that

Quick Reply: one or the other..