Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

It's a good time to buy a new ProCharger!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 06:47 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up It's a good time to buy a new ProCharger!

https://www.brutespeed.com/index.htm

Check out the details on the homepage of my website at the above link. Bob

Tomorrow is the last day of the rebate program! Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Last edited by Bob@BruteSpeed; 12-16-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:21 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Bump for a great deal! Bob

Old 10-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob what kind of price do you have going for a F1-R head unit only to go on a C6. PM me if you don't want to post.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:57 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by playtoy
Bob what kind of price do you have going for a F1-R head unit only to go on a C6. PM me if you don't want to post.
I pm'd you back. Thanks for inquiring. Bob

Old 10-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Bob, have you tried one of the transplant kits in a 4th gen car yet? Or, if you have an above picture of one that's on an ls motor that would be very helpful (so I can referenace the placement against where the engine usually is)
Old 10-24-2010, 09:01 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Bob, have you tried one of the transplant kits in a 4th gen car yet? Or, if you have an above picture of one that's on an ls motor that would be very helpful (so I can referenace the placement against where the engine usually is)
No I haven't tried one, hopefully this diagram will help you out. Thanks. Bob

Old 10-25-2010, 04:34 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

The diagram sort of helps, problem is that I don't have the motor in the car, I do have the tabs for the motor plate, so I know where the front of the motor is, but I need to know how much hangs back behind the actual head itself to start, as I suspect this will be the biggest problem area..... I also see that the uit is 20.53 inches out from centerline, that helps too... just a matter of how much of it is hanging back from the front plane of the block.

I'm down to this, or have a bracket made that will tie into the motor plate.. if I take this route the head unit will have the inlet facing forward (requiring a reverse driven unit)

Bob can you shoot me a price on the f1r transplant cog setup, and an f1r head unit alone when you have a minute? Also, if Procharger has the cog pulley's... I need the pulley's to spin the blower to max impeller speed at 8600 crank rpm too, whatever that works out to, and a pulley with about 4 teeth more then that for the blower as well (training pulley LOL)
Old 10-25-2010, 06:02 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
The diagram sort of helps, problem is that I don't have the motor in the car, I do have the tabs for the motor plate, so I know where the front of the motor is, but I need to know how much hangs back behind the actual head itself to start, as I suspect this will be the biggest problem area..... I also see that the uit is 20.53 inches out from centerline, that helps too... just a matter of how much of it is hanging back from the front plane of the block.

I'm down to this, or have a bracket made that will tie into the motor plate.. if I take this route the head unit will have the inlet facing forward (requiring a reverse driven unit)

Bob can you shoot me a price on the f1r transplant cog setup, and an f1r head unit alone when you have a minute? Also, if Procharger has the cog pulley's... I need the pulley's to spin the blower to max impeller speed at 8600 crank rpm too, whatever that works out to, and a pulley with about 4 teeth more then that for the blower as well (training pulley LOL)
If you look at the top view of the diagram, on the right side (driver side) it looks like the blower sits back 1.75" from the front of the block.

Please give me a call for prices, 260 672-2076. Thanks! Bob

Old 10-29-2010, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Need a price on a F1C and an F1R. As soon as my D1 sells i'll be looking to purchase one of the two.

Thanks
Old 10-29-2010, 11:18 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by kkslds
Need a price on a F1C and an F1R. As soon as my D1 sells i'll be looking to purchase one of the two.

Thanks
Please give me a call at 260 672-2076 for prices too low to put into print, per ProChargers guidelines. Thanks! Bob

Old 10-29-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

looks good too bad i dont have the extra 8k to buy one =/
Old 10-30-2010, 05:12 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ws6kid.
Check out the rebate program below as a system that you may be interested in might be included. Remember that my prices are much less than what ProChargers MSRP is. http://www.procharger.com/rebate/201...bate_guide.pdf Thanks. Bob

Here’s How the ProCharger Retail Rebate Works

1. By Dec 17, 2010: Purchase a selected ProCharger Intercooled Supercharger System, Tuner Kit or Cog Race Kit from a ProCharger dealer between October 18, 2010 and December 17, 2010.

The hyperlinked application guide is color coded by discount level; offerings shaded in green feature a $250 rebate, while those in yellow feature a $150 rebate.

2. By Jan 15, 2011: Retail Customers must then fill out the ProCharger Retail Rebate Form and mail it to ProCharger along with a copy of their purchase receipt and their completed supercharger warranty registration form (included with your supercharger system). Rebate forms must be postmarked by January 15, 2011.

3. Retail customers should receive their rebate check in the mail within 6 – 8 weeks.

Terms and Conditions

1. This offer only good for selected ProCharger intercooled supercharger systems, tuner kits and cog race kits. (see complete listing in the rebate guide)
2. Valid only for systems/tuner kits/cog race kits purchased through a ProCharger dealer between 10/18/2010 and 12/17/2010.
3. Rebate forms must be postmarked by 1/15/2011 in order to qualify.
4. Offer good only in the United States and Canada.
5. This offer is limited to one (1) rebate per household or address.
6. Void where prohibited by law.
7. ProCharger dealers or wholesalers are not eligible for the offer.
8. Accessible Technologies, Inc. / ProCharger is not responsible for lost, late, misspelled, misdirected, mutilated, or postage-due mail.
9. Please allow 6-8 weeks for rebate delivery. If you have not received your rebate after 8 weeks, please contact ProCharger Customer Service at 913/338-2886, M-F, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM central time.
10. Requests with invalid, undeliverable or post office box mailing addresses will be denied. Use of fictitious name or address could result in federal prosecution for U.S. Mail Fraud.
11. Consumer should retain copies of all paperwork as submitted material will not be returned.
12. Offer valid to retail / end users only.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:19 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ws6kid.
http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-1GJ20...F-Body-Kit.htm

$6620.00 gets you the complete ProCharger D-1SC 8 rib system with the larger 4.5" intercoolers, I also include the ATI Performance Products harmonic balancer and crank pinning kit, FAST 60lb injectors, and a fuel pump. This system qualifies for a $150.00 rebate from ProCharger for a $6470.00 total shipped!!!! Bob

Old 10-30-2010, 07:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If ya think about it, is there really a bad time to buy a Procharger?
Old 10-30-2010, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bob@BruteSpeed
http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-1GJ20...F-Body-Kit.htm

$6620.00 gets you the complete ProCharger D-1SC 8 rib system with the larger 4.5" intercoolers, I also include the ATI Performance Products harmonic balancer and crank pinning kit, FAST 60lb injectors, and a fuel pump. This system qualifies for a $150.00 rebate from ProCharger for a $6470.00 total shipped!!!! Bob
Bob based on your previous email that is prochargers price or your bottom dollar if I give you a call. I have contacted you in the past and I am currently talking to several shops about getting the best price I can on a procharger set up so this post is icing on the cake.

What is the latest on the procharge front mount intercooler? Or can we possibly put together a low cost kit with a front mount? For my set up not much benefit for a front mount other than I like the look, its much cleaner with out the big procharger air box and just run a single pipe into the TB instead. Let me know what you think.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 02SOMLS1WS6
Bob based on your previous email that is prochargers price or your bottom dollar if I give you a call. I have contacted you in the past and I am currently talking to several shops about getting the best price I can on a procharger set up so this post is icing on the cake.

What is the latest on the procharge front mount intercooler? Or can we possibly put together a low cost kit with a front mount? For my set up not much benefit for a front mount other than I like the look, its much cleaner with out the big procharger air box and just run a single pipe into the TB instead. Let me know what you think.

$6620.00 gets you the complete ProCharger D-1SC 8 rib system with the larger 4.5" intercoolers, I also include the ATI Performance Products harmonic balancer and crank pinning kit, FAST 60lb injectors, and a fuel pump. This system qualifies for a $150.00 rebate from ProCharger for a $6470.00 total shipped! I don't normally sell it for any less than this as I like to make a little money on my sales. A get away with posting the price on the above combination because I am combining other parts into the sale. The above price also includes free shipping, if you find a lower price it won't be by much and remember, I'm the one on here helping everyone out with their questions. If you find a lower price, please let me know.

As far as I know, nothing has been done at ProCharger on their front mount intercooler kit for the F Body. I do offer ProChargers universal front mount intercooler assembly as an alternative to the twin intercoolers at the link below. Keep in mind it will not be a direct bolt in, and you'll have some brackets to make. http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-1GJ20...F-Body-Kit.htm
Thanks. Bob

Old 10-31-2010, 09:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ha Bob,Its always a good time to buy a ProCharger.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:10 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BLNLS1/RX7
Ha Bob,Its always a good time to buy a ProCharger.
lol, yes it is Steve! I gave your old LSC a good washing the other day, it still runs great. Bob

Old 10-31-2010, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol, yes it is Steve! I gave your old LSC a good washing the other day, it still runs great. Bob
Thats good news Bob.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

$6620.00 gets you the complete ProCharger D-1SC 8 rib system with the larger 4.5" intercoolers, I also include the ATI Performance Products harmonic balancer and crank pinning kit, FAST 60lb injectors, and a fuel pump. This system qualifies for a $150.00 rebate from ProCharger for a $6470.00 total shipped! I don't normally sell it for any less than this as I like to make a little money on my sales. A get away with posting the price on the above combination because I am combining other parts into the sale. The above price also includes free shipping, if you find a lower price it won't be by much and remember, I'm the one on here helping everyone out with their questions. If you find a lower price, please let me know.

As far as I know, nothing has been done at ProCharger on their front mount intercooler kit for the F Body. I do offer ProChargers universal front mount intercooler assembly as an alternative to the twin intercoolers at the link below. Keep in mind it will not be a direct bolt in, and you'll have some brackets to make. http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-1GJ20...F-Body-Kit.htm
Thanks. Bob
Bob your a stand up guy for sure and everyone around here appriciates that. Your at the top of my list for sure, cant blame a guy for wanting to make some money I am not out to make anyone broke for me to save a dollar, just dont want to overpay. I will be in touch soon I would like to save a couple bucks on Prochargers behalf!

Quick Reply: It's a good time to buy a new ProCharger!