Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Ideas of what kind of power yall think this setup will make

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ideas of what kind of power yall think this setup will make

im building a new setup for my buddy that lives in wisconsin.

he brought his car down here a while ago and im just starting to get everything together.

its a 2000 ws6.

the gist of the setup is, Erik Koenig at HKE is building us a 434 Stroker with Prc Ls7 heads that flow 405cfm with a 2.250 intake valve. we are gonna do a gmpp carb manifold with an elbow and 90mm tb.

it is still gonna be a nice mild hydraulic roller cam setup for this turbo.

the turbo kit we got is a kit from another member on tech. it was such a good price we got the whole kit. the turbo i think its kinda small but for the money we couldnt do any better.

it is a MPT T76 Qtrim with truck manifolds.

it is gonna have a rossler th350/ ati converter and a burkhart chassis fab 9"

any predictions what this setup is capable of making? my goal is over 800rwhp. from what i understand that might be pushing it with that turbo but i think with that much engine it could be possible. what are your predictions?

i am kind of a newb at the hole turbo thing so any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Grr
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with that much airflow youll be lucky to make over 600whp before you melt the tiny q-trim wheel off that turbo. I would be looking at a minimum of a ST80 or a 47-88 for that setup if its gonna be on the street. If he wants to be fast i would be looking at a large frame 91mm for sure

edit: also i would ditch the th350, with the components you have might as well put a 400 in there right off the bat, will save you alot of time

Quick Reply: Ideas of what kind of power yall think this setup will make