Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....

IM POSTING IN HERE CAUSE PARTS WONT LET ME POST NO MATTER WHAT I DO IT SAYS I NEVER CLICKED THE ENGINE TAB WHEN I DO SORRY BUT I NEED TO UNLOAD THIS FAST UNEXPECTED BILL NEED THE MONEY BAD SHOOT ME OFFERS!

i have a Vortech V1 Supercharger off of a LS2 Truck this kit has NO MOUNTS! there for it can be put on any vehicle with the proper mount! the Trim i was told when i bought it it was a S Trim i never called vortech to make sure on this the serial Number is 04192, then below it it says D-213-9, Not sure if thats part of it or not. The supercharger came from a LS2 Truck. Reason for not having any mounts is the kid said it was all hacked together on the truck. as for whats included you have, the V1 charger, the water to air cooler, a coolant housing, an inline Electric pump,a couple elbows and a straight sections of 3 in piping, there is a large plastic Front mount thing that was specific for the LS2 truck , a radiator that is in decent shape for the water to air cooling system, Some coolant piping, bunch of clamps,rubber connectors for the pipes,a plastic BOV, there is 1 oil line that connects to the supercharger that is about a foot and a half long,I believe thats it. As for the condition of the supercharger, it seems to spin fine and was pretty clean, everything appears to be in working order there is no shaft play and cosmetically its not too bad its a little scratched up. if you have any questions i failed to answer email me also i have tons of pictures of everything!

$1000 Or best REASONABLE Offer for everything!
Attached Thumbnails Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....-snv31440.jpg   Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....-snv31426.jpg   Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....-snv31445.jpg   Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....-snv31462.jpg   Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....-snv31458.jpg  

Quick Reply: Vortech V1 kit no mounts or crank pulley....