Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Electronic boost controller

Old 05-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electronic boost controller

I'm looking to purchase an ebc for my 98 trans am with an Sts turbo setup. Im looking for something with simple setup and use. I would like it to have the ability to switch between 2 different boost settings. Can you guys suggest any good controllers?
Old 05-04-2012, 01:38 PM
TECH Resident

i use a

GFB G-FORCE Electronic Boost Controller
[gfb3003]

Go Fast Bits introduces one of the most comprehensive electronic boost control systems on the market with the release of their G-FORCE electronic boost controller. The G-FORCE electronic boost controller integrates split second boost response and reaction with features and fail-safe systems found on boost control systems costing hundreds more. With versatile high end features like scramble boost (with included remote switching system), Spike-Stop boost protection, six boost pre-set capability( and many others) you can’t go wrong with the G-FORCE system. The Go Fast Bits G-FORCE has the ability to accurately control in excess of 50psi, 30% higher than that of comparable systems on the market! Your street or track car will never outgrow the G-FORCE making it the stand alone boost control system you will ever have to buy. Go Fast Bits includes all necessary hardware, wiring and mounting accommodations to make integrate the G-FORCE electronic boost controller seamlessly into any cabin with attractive and effective results.

Features & Specs:
-High Boost Capability: controls boost up to 50psi (3.5bar)
-Open or Closed Loop Operation: prevents boost variations that can occur in different gears,RPMranges and atmospheric conditions
-6 Inidvidual Boost Pre-Sets: program a different boost pressure and rise rate for each gear, and select on-the-fly
-Scramble Boost Function with Included Aux Remote: program a timed boost increase when needed, remote button activatated!
-Spike-Stop Feature: helps tame boost spiking on turbocharger systems prone to spiking
-Real-Time Boost Gauge: display real-time boost in PSI, KpA or Bar
-Overboost Warning System: user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high.

its works awsome and cheap for only $250 new and you will never have to buy a new one ever.
Attached Thumbnails Electronic boost controller-3003.jpg  
Old 05-06-2012, 09:09 AM
Teching In

Any other suggestions?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:49 AM
TECH Resident

I purchased an AEM Truboost II....haven't used it yet but the price was right.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mtg6486
I'm looking to purchase an ebc for my 98 trans am with an Sts turbo setup. Im looking for something with simple setup and use. I would like it to have the ability to switch between 2 different boost settings. Can you guys suggest any good controllers?
I have aem tru boost. 2 settings. Simple setup. Super easy to program each boost level. Fast/easy to switch between settings (Off, Low, High).

Last edited by HRHohio; 05-23-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the eboost 2. It has a bunch of adjustability.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Electronic boost controller