Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vacuum/Boost plumbing

Old 05-23-2012, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Vacuum/Boost plumbing

Can anyone help me out with the plumbing of my vacuum and my boost hoses. I finally installed my AES 390 and have some vacuum hoses that and one boost hose that I need to find out where they went. My old block was boosted and had all the vacuum lines (T'd off) but the paper that was taped to the hoses (telling where they went) fell off and now I'm left scratching my head. Does someone have a diagram from procharger so I can see how they are plumbed. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Twin intercoolers ? Front mount ? What vacuum lines are in question ?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by conan
Twin intercoolers ? Front mount ? What vacuum lines are in question ?
Twins... There's a line coming from the firewall by the computer, one that comes out of the harness on the passenger side.. Also what do I connect my boost gauge to. I think the boost gauge was "T" off to the back of the intake small fitting on the back of the intake, but I can't remember...
Old 05-24-2012, 07:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't remember what hose comes out of the firewall...passenger side, but you can "t" off your gauge at the brake booster. I used a vaccuum distribution block and used a "t" at the breake booster. This gave me alot more ports for my BOV etc.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
I can't remember what hose comes out of the firewall...passenger side, but you can "t" off your gauge at the brake booster. I used a vaccuum distribution block and used a "t" at the breake booster. This gave me alot more ports for my BOV etc.
This is what I'm doing too ^^^. I have a T in the brake booster hose to a vacuum block. The block supplies vac to the boost gauge, bypass valve, hobbs switch for second fuel pump, and coming soon - meth.

This might help you with the twin pipes... http://shop.brutespeed.com/ATI-98-02...r-Assembly.htm

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Vacuum/Boost plumbing