Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Methanol Kit On TT Z06?? Snow Performance.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Methanol Kit On TT Z06?? Snow Performance.

I have a 427 C5R Twin Turbo Z06 from Lingenfelter. The car runs great as is but I was looking for a little more power with safety out of it. I am looking at the Snow Performance # 20012. It's the GM specific kit that injects based off of MAF voltage.
Does anyone have any experience with this kit?
The car is currently set at the factory 10psi. I am wondering if the methanol kit would keep it safer while beating it up. I don't want to risk any injury to this engine. My store is actually a dealer for Snow and a buddy has the carb plate kit on his BBC Roots Blown Nova and loves it, says it is a night and day difference. Do not have any input from people with 1st hand experience with the MAF kit yet.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

....... as far as he lower end kits, i preferred the devils own over the snow.....although i have no experience...i knew which one was giving me better customer service, and that can go a long way with choosing any brand.

get the aquamist.......or the alkycontrol. im told the aquamist is more accurate being that it reads different parameters to know when to introduce the meth. not saying that the snow kit is no good....

but you have a TT z06 for christ sakes....get a good kit

Quick Reply: Methanol Kit On TT Z06?? Snow Performance.