Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Issue with ProCharger cruise control / air pump bracket and Formula bumper cover

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 04:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Issue with ProCharger cruise control / air pump bracket and Formula bumper cover

I don't have a ProCharger, but ordered that triangular bracket from Bob @ Brute Speed because I found pictures which lead me to believe ProCharger's relocation would give me the extra space I was looking for. The bracket does not fit! There's a clearance problem between the day time running light pod (so to speak), and possibly the fog light pod, too. I haven't even attempted to bolt the air pump or cruise control unit to the bracket yet.

What have other people with Formula bumper covers done? Chop metal off the bracket? I'm not looking to ditching the cruise control, air pump, DRLs, or fog lights... or swapping to a different bumper cover.

I circled the two areas I'm having problems with:

Attached Thumbnails Issue with ProCharger cruise control / air pump bracket and Formula bumper cover-ccapbracket_interference.jpg  
Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

procharged formula here , ditch the air , and zip tie the cruise , i have no problems . And if your worried get a frost tune to have the air deleted or have your tuner delete the codes and crap.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hm... I'm surprised that so few Formulas, if any at all have installed this thing. I guess my solution is cutting it.

Quick Reply: Issue with ProCharger cruise control / air pump bracket and Formula bumper cover