Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

EFI Live injector tuning with turbo question.

Old 11-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EFI Live injector tuning with turbo question.

Me and my buddy have been trying to figure this out for a while now..my car idles with what we have on it now but if i try to drive anywhere it just leans out..that is with the stock injector flow chart(2000 ls1 camaro) on 60lb injectors(seimen deka).
when we put the(what we think is correct) flow chart in for the 60lb injectors my car wont even start at all.
has anyone had a problem like this before with using bigger injectors? my engine is stock with a 76mm turbo kit, 60lb injectors, SD, 2 bar map, 340lph fuel pump..etc..no internal mods besides oil pump and some flat top pistons that came in a rebuild kit from summit.
i need my car to run, ive searched around on here and google for a few weeks now and cant find anyone with this problem.
i put 42lb injectors in it today with the same tune(stock injector chart) and it just wanted to lean out..we think it should run rich with the stock injector chart and everything.

at the moment i cannot put my tune on here because its not my tuning device or anything..but if anyone has had a similar problem or has an idea please let me know.
it leans out when i try to drive with the stock injector tune and with the 60lb injector chart tune it wont even start up..any other questions about anything besides me posting my tune on here just let me know...and ill try to see if i can get the tune on here but i doubt it since its at a school and we dont have access to websites like this.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you set up the tune properly for the 2 bar MAP sensor ?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EFI Live injector tuning with turbo question.