Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Josh is lying. He has has 6 k of my money since April 3 rd and will not give it back to me. He also has thousands of dollars from others. He is lying about his business. His new business is called racefab chassis and fabrication on Facebook. Look at it and see for yourself. I have tried numerous times to get in touch with him with no luck.dont order anything from his new business. He needs a good *** whipping to teach him a lesson. Others will post once they see what he has done. He also took your money for help and never payed anyone back from the break in. I can't even explain how I feel and don't try to call his number he has disconnected it.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:43 PM
TECH Resident

WOW this took a bad turn!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CHRIS'S 98 SS
Josh is lying. He has has 6 k of my money since April 3 rd and will not give it back to me. He also has thousands of dollars from others. He is lying about his business. His new business is called racefab chassis and fabrication on Facebook. Look at it and see for yourself. I have tried numerous times to get in touch with him with no luck.dont order anything from his new business. He needs a good *** whipping to teach him a lesson. Others will post once they see what he has done. He also took your money for help and never payed anyone back from the break in. I can't even explain how I feel and don't try to call his number he has disconnected it.

WRONG...RaceFab Chassis is mine. Craig I will pm you with details and we can talk via phone.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LilJohn

Hope none of you guys' money is tied up in that new building thats gettin put up at his house.

And Josh... pretty ******* shitty of you to pawn off the return of peoples property on to someone else.
hollleeee ****!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:47 PM
On The Tree

No right I seen josh there working
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 PM
11 Second Club

As a fellow bussiness owner i have to say thats FUCKED up and classless . for a guy to say it shipped on the 21st , tell me hes not on tech often which being the ****** stalker i am when it comes to my money know its completly bullshit. WOW WOW WOW
Originally Posted by Brian @ KYTP
If you paid via credit card, paypal, etc...do a chargeback!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 12-03-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh boy was gonna buy some things a month or two ago, glad I didnt
Old 12-03-2012, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jt76
im with you...let me grab some
Old 12-03-2012, 10:01 PM
11 Second Club

now i cant f"ing dispute it cause its over 45 days. this **** is salty as hell
Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by craig382ci
Paypal is not going to give anything back. They are a time limit for that.
Craig PM sent
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
On The Tree

shitty deal good thing i went with another hot side
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

damn.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope all the customers out of pocket get most of their money or products back. I feel the most sorry for them.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

this is f***ed up. he obv didnt try too hard i emailed him asking for a price on a hotside kit and turned it down saying he only does full kits. it he was really hurting that bad he would have been taking whatever work he could have. i run a marine business and have bought over 20gs worth of reman motors from a company that went out of business and the employees messed up the motors, and we had to make good on it ourselves. we didnt just let our coustomers take the hit on them.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Regular

I gave almost $22,000 for parts and services. That money never went towards what it was suppose to be used for. According to Josh, he ordered the parts, but shipped them back because he didn't have the money to pay for them. I said well what happen to the money I gave you! Josh said I had bills to pay. My money wasn't gave to him to pay bills! It was gave to him for ordering parts for my car and to put together me a twin turbo setup. I done a traded with Josh. My gt4788 turbo for the twins and traded my JGS 60mm wastegate for 2 precision wastegate and also traded my liquid intercooler for a big a2a one. But I never got none of the stuff I traded for!! Plus the parts that got stolen. My fast 102mm intake and TB. Also gave him money to have a custom paint job done to the car. So you add all that up And it will go over $22,000. But he used all that money to do as he pleased. Like it was his money. He took everything out of my stock motor right down to the bare block without my consent. As far as the new business name on facebook He made comments on that page taking credit for the new business like he was the one over it. But when he deleted his facebook all of those comments disappeared. So I don't believe he don't have anything to do with this new business. He lied about everything he told me from the word go. Caught him up in more like than I can remember. He's a thief a professional one at that. But he will answer for everything he has done one day. One day Joshua D. Jenkins you will meet God and God will be the judge. I pray that you answer for these things before you leave this world. Cause if you don't hell will be your home. And I don't wish that on anyone! Not even you Josh. You robbed me of my money and my parts. I won't tell everything I know.... Not just yet. But soon you people we see it.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

To add to this story about this so called stand up guy, I placed my turbo kit order 2 weeks after the break in and was told it would take a month to make since the big builds stopped because of parts stolen from his shop. After a month my car goes to a engine builder to sit outside with no motor waiting for my kit so a motor can be built. I called him once a month and got it will take another month. Well hurricane Issiac came and flooded my car. Now it's totaled and I have no car or kit. I told josh all of this and wanted a refund or the kit so I can sell it to get my money back. I was assured everything was fine and that it would take time. That's in September!!! How long does it take to build a kit? Now after a month of him not calling me back I see this **** posted. I could go on about what I really know but won't. I just hope people don't fall for his new business that he personally told me two months ago he was going to get in the chassis game. Hint the new name for the business. Some how he is affiliated with it unlike what Ryan said, it was his business. Don't fall for it and tell other boards what he has done.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Really glad I didnt go threw him for my kit I hope all you guys go after him and get your parts or money back this is really some shady ****.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

smells like hi-flo...
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: