Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

1993 z28 sbc swap

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 z28 sbc swap

first of my grammer sucks so sorry guys....im new to the site first post nice to meet evreyone my car is a 1993 z28 camaro rescued her from a junk yard was sitting there for like 3 yrs did not run was in crash fixed her up drove her for 6 months then desided i want a projeckt racecar iv built some cars in past like most reasent 91 nissan 240sx with lt1/t5 trans stock 240 dif 4.08 gears fully gutted car is arond 2500lbs one part left driveshaft andmy buddys 240will move cranks runs know we built a fue cars for fireands so i know my way around a egnine boosted and n/a........but still like asking questens to compare other peopples builds and find a good rout to take im swaping a sbc 350 4bolt maint nothing rong with my lt1 just wanted something cheeper/lil more stronger then the lt1 i understand its costly and gona take some time

i was hopeing if anyone could share picktures and what you did in your sbc swap

fyi i am turbocharging this car after building/instaling twin turbo 10-15psi im aware its gona be retarted

some of the parts i have picked procomp 210cc heads 76cc chambers standerd flat top forged speed pro pistons procomp h beam forged rods scat forged 383crank engine arp studs for caps and rods arp head stud kit 3 layer steel head gasket still desideing on a cam and what blow through carb still open to ideas as well already have engine apart on engine stand waiting for some love sorry im rambeling and maby sounding like a retarted

Quick Reply: 1993 z28 sbc swap