Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Turbo or SC for 2004 yukon

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Turbo or SC for 2004 yukon

Hey guys, I posted this in the wrong spot previously...

I am wondering if anybody makes a kit for this. i have had it since new, just thinking it might be fun, only would want about 450 hp or so. would want to keep stock cam, i have 132k miles. drive about 12k per year. if i stay with a stock cam, (and keep my foot out of it i think the gas mileage would be about the same -sucky.). I have already had the trans rebuilt, I am thinking i would not need any other drive train mods since i would use the extra hp for passing that sort of thing. no mudding.

thoughts?
Old 07-21-2013, 10:34 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.kbracing.net They are the same as the trucks as long as it is a 1/2 ton.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

okay, I will check them out, i am searching this site for turbo builds into trucks and suv's. after reading all the potential for these 4.8 and 5.3 motors, I am looking for a way to do this cheaply, dont know what yet i would need. thanks for the input...I am going to figure a budget on what I think I need. it is my impression, that the motor doesnt need anything for low boost hp 450 or so. i will have to check the fuel system. i can fab some stuff, i guess the tune would be the biggest hurdle to overcome...well goodnite for now...

Quick Reply: Turbo or SC for 2004 yukon