Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Need help on lt1 P600b Install in 96 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need help on lt1 P600b Install in 96 WS6

Hello everyone, I picked up a p600b setup with intercooler for a decent price and I am gonna install it sooner or later on my lt1 trans am its stock motor, Headers,EVAP DELETE EGR DELETE AIR DELETE. I am basically out for a superchargerd engine that will last I am not out to redline my car every night or do stupid **** like that to impress honda drivers. I want to run 4 psi no more then 6 psi, I know my hp wont get raised much and I am fine with that as long as that means my engine will survive longer. I am going to run stock injectors and a tune from pcm for less if he will repsond to my messages. I have had my car mildly tuned by him before and stuff deleted out. My car is a auto and I am ordering a nice sized tranny cooler to keep my tanny cooler when I get the supercharger installed it currently runs around 180 and spikes to 200 if I wot which I rarely do and wont do when the supercharger is installed. This brings to my questions and concerns and I would love everyones input point me in the right direction please so the instal goes smoothly.

1. Which Oil pump is good for a return line to the oil cap? A link would be great the cheaper then better but still good quality.(I thought about tapping the pan but would rather spend ~100 and not have to tap and use a oil pump).

2. Other then the Oil lines is there anything else I need to do? Should I worry about crankcase pressuare since I wont be going wot.

3. Links for the correct oil lines and t connection and connection above the oil filter would be great, I would like to have everything ordered before I get the supercharger.

I am sorry if I dragged this out or asked the same question multiple times I just wanted to cover all the bases and fill in as much as I could so you all would know the situation and what I know about superchargers which is very little about instaling.

Quick Reply: Need help on lt1 P600b Install in 96 WS6