Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Vortech on Fbody accesorys

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vortech on Fbody accesorys

It has been asked in the past but never tried that im aware of. To see if a corvette vortech bracket can be made to fit in a f-body using f-body accessory. After seeing Viperslayer's set up a co-worker and i were curious to see if to would work with new spacers being made. I managed to pick up a used A&A C5 bracket up. We did a little math and figured up the new spacers. New spacers installed then grabbed a belt and it runs. Heres some pics. I plan on standing up the radiator here soon and relocate the battery to- the rear. For now im just going to play with a SI-trim with the intent to to move up to a T-trim. I would like to find a used corvette direct drive/Flip Drive system. To see if we can adapt it to the setup.

Spacer Difference

I did a couple idel runs just to see if it would chuck the belt. But as it stands it runs on Fbody accessory.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:51 AM
8 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Nice job. What is the spacer length difference?
Old 12-01-2013, 05:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice... The A&A bracket is a very nice piece and works well. I've never seen it tried before on an F-body, but was wondering if someone would ever try it. I believe I had seen one in a LS swap car before, but it used corvette accessories.

You don't see as many A&A setups on here, but quite a few on the corvetteforums. There are plenty of guys making a lot of power on these brackets.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve01SS
Nice... The A&A bracket is a very nice piece and works well. I've never seen it tried before on an F-body, but was wondering if someone would ever try it. I believe I had seen one in a LS swap car before, but it used corvette accessories.

You don't see as many A&A setups on here, but quite a few on the corvetteforums. There are plenty of guys making a lot of power on these brackets.
A&A modified Arun 10 rib corvette bracket set up here on a f body with a ysi. Very cool you guys are trying with f body acc. You will like this set up no belt slip issues here not many people have this set up I wouldn't have it any other way

Quick Reply: Vortech on Fbody accesorys