Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

first time at going turbo , NEED LOTS OF HELP ON THE SETUP

Old 12-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default first time at going turbo , NEED LOTS OF HELP ON THE SETUP

ok I'm still working on my93 fox lq4 and I'm wanting to go turbo I haven't completed the swap yet because I'm looking for the hot side and need harness because still not sure who to get to build mine, and I need to kno EVERYTHING that's involved in turboing my car , I kno I hav to tap into the oil pan for the return and buy an adapter for the oil feed, but as far as the vacuum lines I'm lost and can't find my way... and help will be greatly appreciated thanks!
Old 12-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Launching!

The vaccum lines arent to difficult. You can go to google images and find plenty of pics that showing routing from wastegate to compressor to a vaccum source. Not to difficult. what turbo are you using? what are you planning on doing? as for the WHO to build it, that can be you. Buy a set of Truck manifolds and if you have a welder all you have to do is tack the pieces together. Pretty much build your kit, then take it to someone or a fab shop and have them finish weld it. Get it back and just bolt it on. Hope this helps.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Its a good thing that most of all the info you need can be had from stickies above and a nifty part of the community thats dedicated to swaps...
Old 12-26-2013, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

Go onto YouTube and search for sloppy mechanics.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: first time at going turbo , NEED LOTS OF HELP ON THE SETUP